Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have 2 apple pies thank you very much Allison LOL! At this point I would say don't trade in the apple collection or the beef collection lol! I have a couple of ribeyes but want to hoard them! I bought a few oxen today so hopefully I'll get some decent ribeyes off of them lol! Crysta I will send you one because you sent me my welcome mat! Thanks so much! This game is so much fun, I LOVE it! I can't wait to see what the other things are to come!

Where did my husband go? I put him to work and he left! Typical male!

LOL Becky! 10 bucks he is hiding in the trees! Mine does this ALL the time! To find him open your family album, click on him then send him off to do something. You'll find him!

Today I accidentally clicked on a neighbor's horse who was not showing to be hungry. FV gave me xp, coins, and reputation. Same w/ a mule (and I got a collection item).
I'm not sure if you would get credit if you're on the feeding horses mission, but, it'd be worth a try!

woot! I only need one ribeye and one apple pie now lol! And what the french Theresa??! Now you're ahead of me! I find I just cannot keep up with everything. I don't have enough energy or food to feed all my animals and harvest my dang crops AND harvest my dang trees! I need more than 2 neighbors to hire for pete sake!

Bonne I do hire neighbors for that stuff but you can only hire 2 stinking neighbors a day! I have chickens that need neighbors, oxen that need neighbors, trees that need neighbors lol!

What hacks me off is when I don't want trees chopped down but my neighbors come by to do that LOL! Feed my chickens and geese people lol!!!!!

Laurie, when you hold your cursor over the neighbor it will highlight in blue what they intend to do. If it's not what you approve dismiss, do not accept their help

I've stopped feeding my animals. Only the virtual ones, people, don't panic! It's a waste of energy unless I need something for my collection.

p.s. i can't believe we're up to 173 postings on this thread. we done lost our minds!

hush your mouth kate! LOL! I see from some of Bonne's posts that our kids get a birthday! I'm still hoping to have another kid because I'd like a girl!

I notice the biggest PITA's in the game are by far the chickens, yet the chickens give you 3XP instead of only one of 2. So it does pay to feed your chickens because you go up faster. I also think doing the clover, although a pain, helps to get you up there!

I just need more energy! In the real world as well as frontierville world!

I've stopped feeding my animals. Only the virtual ones, people, don't panic! It's a waste of energy unless I need something for my collection.

p.s. i can't believe we're up to 173 postings on this thread. we done lost our minds!

Later on in some goals, you HAVE to feed your animals. It doesnt count if your neighbors do it.

Bonne I do hire neighbors for that stuff but you can only hire 2 stinking neighbors a day! I have chickens that need neighbors, oxen that need neighbors, trees that need neighbors lol!

What hacks me off is when I don't want trees chopped down but my neighbors come by to do that LOL! Feed my chickens and geese people lol!!!!!

Laurie, you can dismiss the neighbor and they wont chop them down. Also, focus on your geese, and use your daily collection from you chicken coop to do your chickens. Gets it done ;) That way you can focus your energy on your geese and the collection does ever how many chickens you got once a day. PLUS (for geese and chickens both) your neighbors help on geese.

I didn't know I could dismiss so good to know! I only have one more ribeye and apple pie to get and I'm moving on up woot!

Back