Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I like those horses! and I have 2 donkeys too! I'm getting ready to add another freaking cabin so I can try to get a dang welcome mat for my dang school marm! By the time I get one she'll be abducted by heathens off the stage coach!

what in the world is everyone wanting ribeyes for--besides the fact they are delicious? I haven't run across that goal yet!

Ribeyes are in stage 2 or 3 of the school lady thing.

My horse will be ready sometime soon.

Bonne I haven't got my welcome mat yet for the school marm so I'm not sure what level that was! I think I'm still in level 1. I'm thinking of building another cabin just to try to get the dang welcome mat! all I ever seem to get is wood for flip sake!

I'm thinking of building another cabin just to try to get the dang welcome mat! all I ever seem to get is wood for flip sake!

I'm feeling the same way about apple pies. I'm gonna have to start a freakin' apple farm to get some pie around here! :impatient:

OMG Kate! I remembered Bonne saying not to turn in your apple collections and I was excited because I had a pie but then I accidentally turned it in! So now no pie for me lol! I'm going to plant a couple more apple trees this morning when I get home and play for a couple hours! Sleep? Who needs sleep?

UGH! I need an intervention. Seriously!

Yesterday, while I was driving I saw some flowers in someone's yard. I thought, "Oh, need to clear those." Then I saw some new trees. Thought, "Oh, need to cut those down."

REALLY?! Getting close to time to take a break from this game!

Don't do it Laura! We haven't even done the gold rush yet LOL! I was dog tired when I came home at 3am but I played the game until 4:30!

@Kate, I planted 9 apple trees and still had problems getting those apple pies. lol

@Laurie, I dont even remember the welcome mat part, but if I were you I'd build another cabin for sure. All I'm getting is wood as well

UGH! I need an intervention. Seriously!

Yesterday, while I was driving I saw some flowers in someone's yard. I thought, "Oh, need to clear those." Then I saw some new trees. Thought, "Oh, need to cut those down."

REALLY?! Getting close to time to take a break from this game!

My Daddy was getting cutting down a HUGE pine tree out of our yard because its leaning toward the power lines and such, watching him do it reminded me that I needed to play Frontierville. lol

I'm to the goal where I need to get neighbor tomatoes, eggplant and pumpkins maybe--I'm off tomorrow, if anyone can plant such stuff during the day that would be great! I'll be planting it as well to help any of my peeps out!

And so far my favorite Frontier is Allisons! It looks great! I'm always so jealous of Allison's Facebook games!

Bonne I got my horse goal last night thanks to Pam who doesn't seem to be playing! It was hard too! her horse was buried between an ox and a cow and I had to hover the mouse just right lol!

If anyone else is on the horse goal I believe all of mine should be ready to eat tomorrow!

You're eating horses??

I just started playing this today and it's driving me crazy! I need neighbors and a ton of building stuff.

Lol Becky! you have to feed the horses! Becky I tried to send you some building stuff today but my internet was acting up. I will send you what I have daily til you get stuff built. What I can say is to post everyday asking for help--people can respond to that AND still gift to you so you get double stuff. I will try to send you an Ox as well because you're going to need it. Chickens kind of drive you crazy, just grab one from people posting they killed a fox.

The smartest thing you can do is dig up skulls because you'll get a snake to kill and it helps you rake up experience fast.

Don't clear out all your thorns! you're going to need those for your kid! Don't chop down all your trees or they don't grow again.

Welcome to the madness!!! woot!

Becky I sent you a neighbor request! and you do show up on my gifts--neighbor me!!!! LOL!

I can't figure out where to accept a friend at. You're not on my neighbor list.

Becky can you send me a neighbor request then? I'll confirm it when I get home. if you go to the top next to play it says my neighbors, I have you listed as waiting to confirm. If you send me a request then I can confirm it tonight!

Back