Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do, but if you click on them you get coin bonuses. ;)
I didn't notice that, thanks
Those of you who get annoyed by the snake, fox, and bear popping up when all you want to do is tend to something and don't want to spend the energy, you can use the move button to avoid them. I do all can first, then move the crop, tree, animal whatever to a "safe" zone, tend it, then put it back afterwords.

I haven't gotten a prairie pile from a horse but did from my one lonely donkey! I got him a play friend last night!

What hacks me off is you truly have to wait 24 hours to visit neighbors! UG! I got on after 6pm last night so won't be able to play the game at all today visiting neighbors since I'll be at work! I need to hit 3 neighbors horses and no one ever has a horse that's hungry dang it!

So far the stuff I've gotten at Jack's place hasn't counted toward a goal either. I get food from it and experience but I clicked his hungry horse and it didn't count :(

STILL loving this game though!

yeah, at first I thought you had to complete that 5 times to get the fireworks, but you do get 5 fireworks when you complete it. Now it's taking me forever to get ham and cornbread!

UG! again I have to wait til I get home at 2am to play because I visited neighbors already--this is really annoying lol!

I need a welcome mat for Fanny Wildcat and of course I'm not getting one.

One thing I can say is don't do buildings early! I did the chicken coop hoping my chickens would fit inside--they do not. It took forever to get the stuff for the chicken coop but I did manage thanks to my great frontierville friends, but now I have to build the inn as a goal and again it's taking forever waiting for everything for the inn!

I've decided to keep some of my prairie grass and wildflowers as I've set up a bench and birdhouse for people to enjoy! woot!

I love playing the games to look real and feel real instead of having tons of everything just to get really ahead.

Bonne, I wish I had some ribeyes to spare girlfriend! I would share if I had them!

I made the mistake of turning in my apple collection and used my dang apple pie so now I'm collecting apples like crazy again lol!

Laurie, I cant get the stupid ribeyes (even though I now have 11 oxens, plus neighbors) and I cant get apple pies. I also think Frontierville looks to see what my neighbors have planted then tells me to tend what they dont. GRRR lol

But this game is so addicting, lol

yay I finally got married! I was sooooo tempted to make it a girl and have a lesbian marriage but I wanted to play with the boy looks and found one that I really like (pretty much looks like my boyfriend. hehehe). I almost did long spiky hair and named him Edward (scissorhands) but I didn't. Maybe i'll change him in the future. :D

I can only send hand drills and bricks. :( I need nails too.

I've tended pigs every night and CANNOT get any hams. I've got poo and rib overload, but no hams. Darn pigs.

Sure, add me Theresa Gerhardt. Anybody feel free to. I am having trouble with my facebook pages though, it takes about 15 mins or sometimes never to have a page load.

Not related to Frontierville, as I do not play it..but I find the same issues with FB. Often when I try to post messages or respond to PMs, it won't let me. But I am finding this is only when I have it up with IE. Using FB with Firefox, and I have no issues. But I am still a holdout, and do not nt to give up IE entirely just yet.

Ann I may have a ham I can send you! I'll check when I'm off at 3am.

I can't get a horse to eat for crying out loud! Most of my neighbors don't have horses :( I, on the other hand, have 3 lol! I'm trying to run a horse ranch!

Well I like those horses! and I have 2 donkeys too! I'm getting ready to add another freaking cabin so I can try to get a dang welcome mat for my dang school marm! By the time I get one she'll be abducted by heathens off the stage coach!

what in the world is everyone wanting ribeyes for--besides the fact they are delicious? I haven't run across that goal yet!

Another night of tending pigs with no hams. >.< And, I tended 25 neighbors farms so I could have a kid and...NO KID. My 25 visits to neighbors didn't count tonight at all! Stupid kid. I knew I wasn't meant to have kids. lol It can never be as easy as it seems.

Ann try to refresh and see if you can visit again. I did the neighbor thing and didn't get a kid, then the next time I went to play BAM there was my kid!

I'll check when I get home and see if I have a ham. I'm sure I do because it told me I could try in the pig collection. Can you post your wish list so I can find it when I get home and send it to you from there? I won't be home til 3am!

Back