Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm to the goal where I need to get neighbor tomatoes, eggplant and pumpkins maybe--I'm off tomorrow, if anyone can plant such stuff during the day that would be great! I'll be planting it as well to help any of my peeps out!

I'm still on that goal too. We need to coordinate though, 'cause tomatoes only take 15 mins!

Kate I'm off work tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be lazing around all day (not even getting dressed tomorrow!) so I'll be on at night as well and we can work on growing some stuff together! Co-op gardening! woot!

Bonne I'll check em out when I get home. I should be on around 2am ish! poor starving horses!

Kate I'm off work tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be lazing around all day (not even getting dressed tomorrow!) so I'll be on at night as well and we can work on growing some stuff together! Co-op gardening! woot!

My husband took his computer to work today. Grr! So no Frontierville during the day for me. I'm headed out with some friends this evening but I'll be roaming the frontier late-night style!

Are they going to make me sign up for email? Sounds like I'm going to need a horse to complete future goals? Harumph. :p

ahhh I'm so sick of trying to get apple pies! What the heck?? I don't even have a single one, so annoying!

Hey can you guys add my husband? Justin Sundar, he needs more neighbors.

I just have to get time to plant crops. I'll try planting more apple trees.

this game is seriously fun. :)

Michiel, I tried adding you, but when I did the search thingy it came up with 2 or 3 and I dont which is you. lol Was gonna go by mutual friends, but we don't have any. :S

Feel Free to add me....Bonnie Cooper (My picture is a german shepherd in pink sunglasses)

Still no freaking welcome mat but I did finally get one apple pie woot! Bonne you can find Michiel on my friends if he hasn't added you!

Woot! I love my girl crush, Crysta SO much!! She gifted me a welcome mat I finally am in phaze II of Fanny Wildcat! Now I too can complain about ribeyes and apple pies lol!

I could not find him. He can add me if he wants. [email protected] Just have him leave me a note so I know who he is.

Hey can you guys add my husband? Justin Sundar, he needs more neighbors.

I just have to get time to plant crops. I'll try planting more apple trees.

this game is seriously fun. :)

I still need corn bread and apple pies. This girl is no longer turning in collections. One never knows when they might need the goods.

Wow... Laurie you're higher than me and if you still only have 1 apple pie that is just sad! It's taking forever!

As someone who doesn't even have a facebook (at the moment I am being thick-headed and sticking to my guns about not getting one.. if only for my own personal satisfaction!), but after knowing someone who has been asking me to be his "neighbor" almost every time I see him and seeing how obsessed you guys are with this game.. I am worried about every one of you. :laughitup:
I am so tempted yet I used to play an online game a couple years ago and I don't need to get sucked in like that again. Yet you all make it sound like fun.. haha.

I need two ribeyes! I have ben feeding my dang oxen forever and still nothing. :( It's on the list of things I need. If any of you have a spare ribeye, can you please send it to me?

This girl is no longer turning in collections. One never knows when they might need the goods.

I agree. Becoming a frontier-era horder over here. Unfortunately, not when it comes to apple pies. I still only have one, also. Now I'm on the lookout for a welcome mat too. If I stop getting immediate gratification from the game I might have to rethink my obsession... :wacko:

Back