Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allison I'm trying for an apple pie for you! Is anyone else doing the sunflowers goal? I need to unwither a neighbors and want to me sure I keep one withered for one of my neighbors!

The goals are never ending!!! lol!

btw I still need a dang ribeye lol!

Bonne is a GREAT neighbor even though she starts out behind me on stuff then kicks my butt. FYI she NEVER sleeps--i see her on at 3 and 4 am and she gets up at 7am that's why she's always ahead of me!

BTW am I first on anyone's list at all? Theresa, Crysta, Bonne and Becki C are kicking my butt--but it would be nice if I was first somewhere!

I used to be first. Then people started kicking my butt. Now Laurie is almost beating me too! Shame on you Laurie. :D

Can someone please let a sunflower die for me? I have been searching my neighbors for the past 3 days praying for a dead sunflower, and nothing!

Is anyone else having issues with FV loading? I didn't get on last night and now im having withdrawal and need to go visiting and hiring and it won't let me. Sigh
Jeanne

I'll plant some sunflowers and let them die, but of course that won't be for a while.... Any other plants people need planted?

Allison I sent you an apple pie early in the morning--I hope you got it! Kate I'm trying to get apple pies for you too!

This Welcome Mat is killing me - can you only get it from your cabin? if so, it only gives you one chance a day - sigh - I'm never going to get Fanny Wildcat to come teach.
Kate - I sent you a pie

Jeanne how are we not friends! I must add you! I have 2 pies available--who needs them? I'm trying desperately to get the welcome mat for someone as I do have 2 cabins to try and get it!

Man, me and my instant gratification loving self can not handle this game! So now there's another goal that takes forever to get??!

I was afraid that the cabin is the only way for the darn mat - i just bought another cabin, maybe that will help. Laurie, I just replied to your message - please do add me.

Jeanne I do have 2 cabins and I'm trying to get a welcome mat for someone who needs one. This is what I think happens, you're so excited in the beginning when you finish a collection you turn it in then you're like hosed for when you really need it! I had a zillion apple pies and kept turning in my apple collection--then I needed those dang pies and I didn't have them lol!

I have completed the second part of Fanny and now am harvesting peach trees. So far I think it only counts if you harvest yours and not a neighbors.

If anyone needs pie or ribeyes please let me know or please make sure your wish list is current.

I don't know why I bothered with the dang sawmill it's taking me forever to get that sucker built lol!

Back