Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhhh does anyone have any extra mashed potatoes? I sent one to a friend thinking I was being nice but then realized that I hadn't turned in that goal yet so now I only have 3 out of the 4! oops...

And I still need one more ribeye. Dang thing takes forever!

edited: oh, and I finished the chicken one, so now I have extra eggs if someone needs one in exchange for the ribeye or peanut shells or mashed potatoes or a steer horn. Those are the things I need most :D

Last edited:
Allison I'm pretty sure I have extra mashed potatoes, but I do need scrambled eggs! We can see about a trade! woot! If I make him in the thunderstorm/tornadoes we have going on right now I'll send you something at around 1am!

I have two eggs so you can have one Laurie :))

Then I can trade with someone else too. Everything from oxen takes forever because they take forever to need to eat again :(

I had a really hard playing today--not sure if was due to wacko weather but every single time I bought a meal to replace energy I had to log out and come back in! And when I bought crops as well! SO annoying!

And how come I can't get any apricot oil to save my life? i get sunflower oil up the wazoo but now apricot oil?!!! Oiy!!!

Does anyone have any withered sunflowers for me to tend??

Never mind, Kate had one! :D

Last edited:
I have at least one extra egg- maybe two. I don't know if you guys are my friends, though. I also have extra mashed potatoes, rope and maybe one other important thing that I can't think of right now!

Back