Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys are awesome. I've only had 2 hours sleep today, I'm not sure I'll be able to play when I get home--but just knowing my frontierville kid will make it makes me happy.

I have finally finished the sick kid goal! woot! my kid IS alive and kicking, I can't believe it! So then after curing him now he has to go to school lol! I need ribbons please! lol!

Finally finished the dang fox challenge too--that thing was annoying as all get out.

I'm trying to get a freaking welcome mat for Becky. I can't believe I've been playing this game as long as I have been and I've never gotten one! Crysta gave me mine which means she's gotten two and some people haven't even gotten one! What the french Frontierville!

The Welcome mat is part of the Fanny Wildcat goal--you need it to welcome Fanny Wildcat to the frontier to teach at the school

I was a bit ticked off about this because when I first started Frontierville I made myself be the schoolmarm! Then they went ahead and hired flipping Fanny!

Anyway that's how it was when I first started--I had the schoolhouse built right after my cabin as I wanted her to have a school, then I found it was a goal to have the inn and store and school a goal lol!

Do you have Fanny there Allison? Maybe you got the mat and never realized it!

Umm... I'm doing lessons, so I must have had it?? I dunno... Right now I'm on where my son has to clear skulls feed pigs and get barn bonuses as punishment from school

If your school is open Fanny is there lol! You got it and didn't even know it!!! Geez I didn't know my kid could get punished! I mean dang first he's deathly ill next he's going to be punished--poor Kale! (that's his name lol!)

And if anyone can figure out how to change names that would be great. I've tried going into the family album to change my husband's name to Alex O'Loughlin but it won't let me!

Ohh okay lol! wow...

You can change your spouse's name, I changed mine to Steve, perhaps you just can't put that full name in there.

And if anyone can figure out how to change names that would be great. I've tried going into the family album to change my husband's name to Alex O'Loughlin but it won't let me!

I thought maybe it was too long IDK, I just tried it and it worked for me, sorry L, he's taken now

Theresa I will kick your butt! Seriously I cannot get mine to change! I'm running my games on Mozilla Firefox so what the tarnation is going on!

I use Firefox too Laurie and I have no problems... Are you sure you're doing it right? Have you named your son in there?

LOL Allison with me you never know! I do think I'm doing it right, I can go up to name and get a cursor but it won't let me type anything! I haven't been able to change my husband or kid--and if Theresa's husband is truly Alex O'Loughlin she better be divorcing him in a heartbeat!

I loaded google chrome awhile ago and found no difference Crysta! So I went back to Firefox because it's what I knew lol! Bonne! I'll be looking for the mat to send it on thanks!

And I'm still looking for more neighbors if anyone knows some non wackos to recommend to me!

If Theresa's husband is truly Alex O'Loughlin she better be divorcing him in a heartbeat!
He is Laurie, I guess he didn't want to be with you, he was waiting for me. Tonight is our honeymoon and I really doubt we will be wanting a divorce but if we do I'll tell him your phone number. Nighty night, do not disturb

Back