Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! They didn't make me start over! I need 2 more apricot oils... ;)

PS - You may have to send me another neighbor request...

Last edited:
I need 2 apricot oils! I hate that everyday I harvest my 6 trees and get apricot cider, apricot fritters and apricot candy. I have never once got oil from a neighbor. I'm pretty sure by now my kid is dead I've been on this goal for so long :(

Oh no Laurie, I'm sorry! I haven't been on this goal long, I just never turned in my apricot collection, which is how I got so many. But now I never get oils since I need them!

Bonne I'll see if I have a pillow--I made a comforter the other day but don't know where I'm supposed to use it lol!

No matter what I am still loving this game! I wish they would let us expand though! Then again I have too many crops to harvest and never enough energy. One of my non chinchilla forum member neighbors told me she has 4000 food for flip sake! She is kicking my butt on this game lol!

I really wish you could buy more food with your money, as I have somewhere around $150,000 but hardly any food for energy...

I need to unwither a sunflower - darn things take long enough to grow and then you gotta wait for it to wither - can someone plant one for me please? my sis said she would, but i dont see it on her frontier yet... i want to finish this dang challenge

hmm i do - but i don't think she had any last night when i was on - of course I can't do anything until after 8 tonight which irks me. i want to do it now :eek:)

Back