Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this tonight if anyone is interested! It's list the goals in Frontierville:
http://webgamestips.com/frontierville/frontierville-quest-missions-goal-list/

That isnt all of them. Those one I'm on, I didnt see on it. There one where you have to buy 50, get them to adults, then sell them, and harvest 40 corn.
Then theres one about you kid being punished. Your kid has to feed 40 pigs, clear 4 skulls, and collect 2 daily bonuses. Then theres at least 2 others I didnt see on there.

But its more like a general list or a list of the ones when the game first started and they've add new ones or something.

Haha I had about 60 frontierville gift notifications added up...I just wasn't into it anymore! I feel like I don't have time with all this apartment hunting, job searching, school stuff...blah.

I've got sunflowers waiting to die for you all lol
They became ripe early yesterday so I'm thinking sometime today they might die, I'll let you guys know! So you might not want to do your neighbor helping with me if you need the dead sunflowers.

And Becky if you need tomatoes mine are just about ripe, I can leave them to wither if you need that too..

I was only leaving one to wither--i forgot about unwither lol! I'll plant some sunflowers to die for ya'll.

I want to thank Allison for feeding her freaking chickens! I was on the goal where you had to feed 10 neighbor chickens when they didn't need feeding! I thought oh great I'll never complete this goal because when aren't those dang things hungry! but I must have got there right after her woot!!

My school is supposedly open but I haven't checked out my new school goals yet. I need some scrambled eggs to move from one goal I'm on lol!

I can't believe Stack is bored and I can't believe some people don't play everyday lol! I guess I just don't have a life!

Becky put them in your wish list, it's the best way for everyone to see what everyone needs lol!

lol I keep feeding my chickens because I need one more egg.

For those of you who need to feed animals that don't need feeding, you can go to a neighbors frontier and if their animals are hungry, feed them, then they won't be hungry so you can click it again and that second click counts as one towards your goal. That's how I did my chicken one since the chickens get hungry so fast.

Back