Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are talking about me, I finally got a welcome mat (took me 10 cabins!)

I am working on growing cows, saving money (I need 500,000!), harvesting flax and collecting fancy eggs. Oh- and my son is collecting barn bonuses.

Sorry Leah and Laura! Cindy piped in and I gave it to her. I've got you gals on the list for needing one though! I'm still trying to get another one!

I haven't been on the forum in forever, but I am glad to see I am not the only addict of this game. I can handle snake clobbering and ground hog clobbering, but i just feel weird about the fox. I can't see half of my neighbors unless they add me. :(

I haven't been on the forum in forever, but I am glad to see I am not the only addict of this game. I can handle snake clobbering and ground hog clobbering, but i just feel weird about the fox. I can't see half of my neighbors unless they add me. :(

Everytime I see the fox I think it is dry heaving or seizing or something!

This fox is very creepy! He is definitely a rapid fox. I don't know about anyone else, but I only allow my husband to the do the clobbering. That is much too dangerous for my son and I'm too dainty to handle that. I will tend my crops and animals, but no clobbering for me!

Laurie, you're too much!

I'm getting really annoyed, I need two more skulls to pop up somewhere on my frontier for my son to clear. You'd think with how much grass and things I've left they'd be abundant, but noooo

Alli, the thorn clearing thing was driving me nuts too. I browsed on their forums and it says something like the thorns will only reappear on the cleared corners of your property? Not sure though. I finally cleared them by loading Frontierville on a really old computer. The thorns loaded on my screen before all of my trees and I could see the ones normally hidden! It was a race to click on all the thorns before the trees loaded, lol! Otherwise I'm sure that goal would still be driving me crazy.

I had skulls up the wazoo until I put a bunch of stuff there such as the pond and the geese and the birdfeeder. Now I just have wildflowers I haven't cleared but I haven't seen any skulls in quite some time. Try getting rid of stuff maybe Allison like selling some livestock and leave the area blank and see if they will reappear.

I know earlier this week I was having problems with the game being very slow and each time I bought from the market I had to exit and go back in. And all of a sudden in the middle of planting my crops and dang cactus appeared! What the french!

Mods can you please remove the riff raff who don't even play this game from responding to this thread???! (yes that means you Sandi!!! LOL!) Thank you!

Whatever!!! :tease: :neener:

I still need that purple/pink bath mat! Does Frontierville have a Target or Wal-Mart?

Mods can you please remove the riff raff who don't even play this game from responding to this thread???! (yes that means you Sandi!!! LOL!) Thank you!

Ok so when I did the unready chicken quest it let me double click the chicks so I could feed and brush them. Now that i'm doing the cow/goat one it only lets you click once SO can someone feed their goats so I can brush them please? I'll keep mine fed too. :D

Now my homestead looks funny because I moved my pond in hopes that some skulls will pop up in that corner. And I have geese taking over. Gotta sell 50 of them, it's taking forever!

If anyone has no goals that require neighbor things can you all feed my geese so they grow up quicker??

And if anyone needs things done they should buy the tend here sign, I look for those for where you want me to tend

Back