Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can feed my goats if someone can plant some sunflowers for me. I'm finally on that one! Need a withered sunflower too.

Sandi, put the purple bathmat on your wishlist and we'll see what we can do. :neener:

Kate I have sunflowers planted but they may not wither until tomorrow. I'll leave a few there for you though.

Allie I haven't visited you yet so I will feed your geese!

I'm stuck on all the fancy eggs. It will take forever to get them all!

Hint on the egg goal...

If you're working on your school lessons, compleete the one that gives you more of a chance of recieved collectables. After you complete it, start building a second coop.

I got all my eggs from completely that school lesson, then whacking the second coop. If you dont get them all from the whacking. Delete the coop (or keep it, I deleted mine). and start another until you get them all :D

That school lesson helps out a lot

Oh good, other people who are as addicted to frontierville, as I am!
What I was trying to figure out, is how to get the rib eye steaks? Do I need to tend my own ox or someone elses (if anyone knows the answer?) ?
It is the only item that keeps alluding me... I need 3 more of 4. ;)

I think I have an extra ribeye, but I don't know that we are facebook friends.

You can get them from your own or neighbors ox.

Actually we are facebook friends, surprised you'd forget, LOL. And you're a neighbor too on frontierville. ;)

I need to tend 10 unready neighbor's pigs, so sometime tonight can 2 of my neighbors feed 5 of their pigs so that I can visit 2 neighbors and get 10 pigs?

Pretty please!

Thanks for tip Bonne! I'm on feeding 150 chickens and selling 50 adult geese ug! I hate the fowl! LOL!

I am stuck on getting eggs from the dang chicken on the breakfast quest. anyone want to friend me and help out, its michelle gorecki.

Michelle there are a few people with the same name as you - you can friend me if you'd like Jeanne Bryan

Does anyone know, for the goals where you have to have like 300 flax, when it comes time to harvest the flax, can you hire your neighbor to do it and still have it count, or do you personally have to harvest it?

Back