Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra brown egg and an extra speckled egg.

I am working on the peanut goal, clobbering groundhogs, earning money and I need one pillow to finish the breakfast in bed goal.

Becky I need just one brown egg to comlete my egg goal! If you could send one my way I'd appreciate it!

I'll have to check Becky! I thought I was at 3 yesterday and you're sending me one would put me at 4 but it says I haven't completed the challege yet!

I'm not on peanut or breakfast in bed yet! I'm dreading it! I'm still trying to get rid of my geese and clobber groundhogs lol! Know I have to get 2 lanterns from the barn. I bet that's going to take forever!

I am on $500,000, then $1,000,000 is next after that. I believe that's the end of the goals.

I'm on the $1,000,000 but still have other goals as well so who knows.

Anyone have one more spotted egg? I will love you FOREVER if I can have it. I've built 5 chicken coops, and I still can't get that last egg. Now I'm out of wood. :(

I never had the $500,000 goal, but I did have to "spruce up" my Inn. At the time I had almost $700,000 I went in to spruce up and the next thing I know I dropped down to $96,000. but I got 11 horsehoes in the process and then it moved me to the $1,000,000 goal. I was feeling pretty good about the mil goal as I had almost 700,000 so I was a bit dejected lol! After completing the egg goal thanks to Becky for that last and hard to get brown egg I moved to the tent goal and now I'm on the elusive hunt for 2 lanterns! I did have 2 at one time but I gifted them, so I'm sure someone will gift me--hint hint lol!

I also put in a tiny cemetary because Stewart wanted to know if I had a spot for Sam on my frontier like we did under the pines at Lynelle's house!

I can't wait for them to get the other things setup for the game like the gold rush and such.

I'm trying desperately to get one more neighbor for the blonde or brown buggie!

And I wish they would add: saloon, jail, church and stagecoach!

I got my second pillow today. Now I just have to clobber a bunch of groundhogs, and harvest another 1,000 peanuts. Then there's the money! I'm getting there.

Laurie, you had the 500,000 goal, it probably came after you needed to spruce up your Inn, but then since you already had well over 500,000 it just automatically completed it.

well dang Allison! I wish it hadn't cost me an arm and leg for that Inn! I hope when you guys visit my frontier you're staying overnight there so it can appreciated lol!

There is a new goal- weaving! You need to harvest flax, have 100 cloth and harvest neighbor's cherry trees.

Back