Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck Becky?! You got another Welcome mat? I've only gotten one this entire game so far!

Pam I did get the lantern and thanks so much! I finished my camping goal and now I'm regrowing my frontier lol!

oh, and yes I am on the peanut goal now :( BUT!!! I have vowed not to plant to only peanuts--I like playing this game and if I don't have other things to harvest I get no food, so my peanut goal will be a long one I'm afraid! I like the grow sunflowers the most because you get energy when you complete a sunflower collection. I really like that!

I sure wish they would add saloon, jail and church to the frontier! You just can't have the old wild west without those babies--and a stagecoach would sure be nice! Thankfully April accepted me as a friend and I could get a the brown buggy and not have to cave in and use horseshoes for it! Thanks April!

Well I feel accomplished today! Still no pillows, but my frontier is now larger and I moved all my stuff around to make it look more put together.

I am still waiting for 2 more coordinates. I want to expand!

Okay I'm stumped! I have finished my land office after completing the 4th part of the expansion goal. It did not give me anymore goals, but when I went it to buy land at the it said it was closed and I have to complete the expansion goal! What am I missing people?

I'm still on the 3rd part of the expansion project...so I'm not sure, Laurie.

I still need 2 white and 2 brown eggs. Is my chicken coop supposed to be doing something besides feeding all the chickens once a day?

Okay I'm stumped! I have finished my land office after completing the 4th part of the expansion goal. It did not give me anymore goals, but when I went it to buy land at the it said it was closed and I have to complete the expansion goal! What am I missing people?

Laurie,
Did you go inside the land office and craft the sextant and the other thing? Then you can buy the land.

Okay I was able to expand lol! Even though it wasn't a goal or challenge I had to create a land survey form inside the land office! UG there is a whole lot of clearing to be done again!

I know! And for some reason, I thought I was getting another square as big as the one we got originally....not just one more little square around the perimeter. :(

Back