Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it, at least for now. I have $$ goals and still a couple hundred more peanuts. I'm already getting bored with it!

yeah.. there's nothing else right now. There's a Frontierville forum and I've went on there to see if there's anything else but not so far. A lot of people it seems have been done for weeks now. Unfortunately I think the developers are not keeping up with how quick we're getting through it.

I also am getting bored with it and I'm not even half way through the peanut one, nor have I done the $500,000 one or my sawmill.

I don't know how you guys can be bored! Farmville I got bored with but knowing what's to come with the Indian tribe trading and the gold rush I'm pretty stoked! I don't think we're supposed to rush through things lol! I'm hoping to have another kid! I'm also hoping for a bank to catch bank robbers, a church and a saloon!

Come play Treasure Isle with me haha. I'm only really still super into it because well I am leading all of my friends. That and now they made some nice additions like making a gem mine to get up to 5 of any color gem a day which will be super helpful for me.

Or just send me as much building materials you can.

I started treasure isle and was bored with it right away. I've stopped playing farmville for a while too.

I'm still doing Cafe World because now my goal is to be master level 3 in all dishes lol!

I wish real life was like Frontierville. Whenever I run out of energy in Frontierville Brenda ALWAYS sends me a picnic basket! If only that could happen in the real world! That would be awesome lol!

Ok, so who sent me not one, but two pillows?! I just went in the game and the goal automatically finished. I looked in the gifts, and it just said I received some nails. :( I have no idea who to thank profusely!

Crysta you are so lucky! I have yet to get a single pillow lol! I'm debating whether I should delete and keep building an Inn. Since I've completed the egg goal I have not gotten one more egg out of my coop either!

I would love to know why when you're on the hunting and groundhog goal how you like only get one per day, but then when you're not on them everytime you harvest or feed chickens and geese they pop up ARG!

I finally finished the peanuts. Now I just need a bunch of $$$$.

I would love to know why when you're on the hunting and groundhog goal how you like only get one per day, but then when you're not on them everytime you harvest or feed chickens and geese they pop up ARG!

YES! It took me forever to finish that. Almost as long as the peanuts!

Oh, and if I ever get some pillows I will give them to others. I'm not a pillow hoarder. :D

Back