Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow its getting so complicated, im trying to find thorns for my kid to clear! and a wool coat from my sheep, and anyone elses sheep that hasnt been fed.

I had that one already Becky--it wasn't too bad. I wonder if I should delete my current barn and build another in hopes to get these two lanterns. So far I haven't gotten one lantern since the beginning of the game.

Does anyone notice if that helps? deleting and rebuilding to get items you need?

Laurie, I've been trying with the Inn to get the darn pillows and still no luck. I'm not sure if that actually works better or not.

I guess when it comes to these goals were are all so impatient lol! it's like we dont' want it to take days. One thing I do know though, I am at level 36 and still have not got one stinking welcome mat! If it weren't for my beautiful, gorgeous, girl crush, Crysta--I wouldn't even have my school teacher! I'm trying to get one now just so I can share it with someone lol!

After sitting here and reading all these posts I am admitting that I too am addicted to this game! I've sent friend requests to some of you, others I couldn't find.

Anyone can add me: Pam Klinger Tishman, my profile pic is a chin.

Pam I am trying to get a welcome mat for you! So far no luck! Both Pam and Brenda need a welcome mat. Laura any eggs I get I'll send your way. I'm currently doing 300 flax which I know will have the peanut challenge that follows--yuck! I'm still trying to get some lanterns for my campers too lol! And somewhere in all this mess my son, Kale is missing! ha! I think he always gets buried in the trees!

And somewhere in all this mess my son, Kale is missing! ha! I think he always gets buried in the trees!

Howdy Pardners! Have you lost one of your family members out here on the frontier? Using the dinner bell or triangle will call all your family members and friends to dinner making it easy to find those lost. Purchase either the dinner bell or triangle in the store today!

I sent Pam a welcome mat today Laura. After playing all this time it was the first one I ever got. Leah or Peep from here still needs one I believe.

I got my welcome mat from Laurie, thanks Lauralynne.

Laurie I sent you a lantern. I hope you got it.

Back