Injured Kit, Swollen Head

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been following this from the beginning but haven't posted anything. I can't believe on how much the little girl has improved and I'm so happy for you both. I don't think I could be as strong as you've been for her, this is such an amazing story.

Thank you everyone :) She is continuing to grow and progress, she doesn't seem to be affected/set back by having to be on antibiotics again. Her head is completely better as well as her eyes. I have no doubt that she has "perfect" vision. She ALMOST looks normal.

Sorry for double posting, my edit time was up, but here are some fresh pics :)

Attachments

• 101_0055.jpg
    101_0055.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 101_0052.jpg
    101_0052.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 101_0051.jpg
    101_0051.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 125
She looks so much better!! You did an AMAZING job nursing her back to health Erin, you're such a good momma! I'm sending positive healing thoughts to the little lady for a complete recovery!!! :)

wow! i've been lurking this thread since it's beginning, and i must say Erin, you've done an amazing job. kudos x 1000000!

and she is going to be your sweetie-pie fighter for life, i can see it :))

Erin she's looking great. Keep up the great work. She's an amazing little fighter.

Oh man! She's looking so good, it's amazing. I just went back to the first pictures you posted of her and then these new ones. Wow! It looks like two different chins! I'm so glad you kept fighting for her as she did. Thank you from all of us for letting us know so we can cheer you both on!

Oh Erin, I am so happy for the both of you. You put so much into her and am so glad she is doing so well. A special one forever.

Wow! I just got done reading this thread, glad to hear after all this shes going to pull through. She really has done a complete turn-around, and almost looks like a completely different chin. I never doubted for a second that she wasn't going to make it with somebody so caring and loving looking after her though.

Back