Injured Kit, Swollen Head

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's been a while, but she is doing great. I will be weaning her soon. She has been off antibiotics for a while now and we have taken her to the vet a ton just to make sure. She loves hammocks!

Heh okay, just for you. She isn't growing a ton, but at least a few grams every day. Her hair is looking pretty good though! I hate how sad and lifeless her eyes look in pictures because she is the complete opposite. She's always climbing the cage "talking" to me. If she's in the cage, she wants out! When I bring her upstairs with me, she flirts with the boys (no I don't let them near eachother, but they talk LOL). She is so much fun. I have no doubts that she will be here forever <3

Attachments

• IMGP3461.jpg
    IMGP3461.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMGP3465.jpg
    IMGP3465.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMGP3466.jpg
    IMGP3466.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMGP3467.jpg
    IMGP3467.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 90
wow she looks great!!! such a big improvement from your original photos!! have you picked a name for her yet?

She looks awesome!!! Let us know what her name is. She is definitely a strong little girl!!

She's so beautiful! I'm sure you'll cherish her forever. Have you picked out a name yet?

WOW!!! She looks amazing. I can't believe how much hard work you've put into her, it really shows. I can also see how much you love her, you can't make an animal make a turn around like that without love!

Her story is amazing! I am so glad she made it! You would never know her beginning started so rough. You are an amazing chin mom!

She looks beautiful (and adorable!) :)

That brought tears to my eyes! You have done such a wonderful job with her! She's stolen my heart and many others as well.

Aw, she looks just awesome! You'd almost never know all that she went through. And the video is just precious, she looks like she's just loving that dust.

That was lovely (and I'm with Cuddlebug - I have tears in my eyes after seeing her as she was and as she is now). You've done such a wonderful job with her. Looking at her playing in the dust now, you would hardly know anything had happened to her, she looks such a sweet, happy little girl. I've read this thread through now, and honestly, looking at her at the beginning, I wouldn't have thought she'd make it. I usually hate to give up on an animal, but I truly would have thought that with injuries like that it was the only option. So, I feel I've learnt a lot, they can be incredibly resilient, and in this case the amazing effort you put into helping her has certainly paid off. :) I bet she'll always be a little sweetie.

Wow Erin!!! Thank you for the video. It's so great to see her rolling around, having fun!

Back