Injured Kit, Swollen Head

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my lord! That video was so sad but what a terrific ending! I am so glad that she is all better! I was worried about her in the beginning...and then she just got better so fast! What a little trooper and she is adorable!
She is definitely a special little girl!

Congratulations on a wonderful recovery! It looks like your endless determination paid off with an adorable miracle baby. I hope it keeps looking up for this girl. :)

What a wonderful story, a story with a happy ending! She had such a rough start in life, and looks so happy now :) Laila is beautiful and you did such a great job with her and have made so many of us fall in love with her!

That was such an amazing video! She's a trooper alright and a fast learner. She is beautiful and what you've done for her is truly amazing. Laila is a cute name for her and it fits her well ^__^

Ah she looks so good! Her first bath was too cute!

I am glad you chose the name Laila, it is beautiful and she truly is a fighter!

What a wonderful happy ending to a tragic beginning! I am sure you are keeping her forever, she is a fighter!
If she was mine I would call her SISU, which means in Finland (I am Finnish) to never give up, bravery, guts, and fortitude...(Strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage) If you have "sisu" in Finland it is the highest compliment!

What a precious little girl. Please keep us posted as she continues to grow!

It's been a while since an update, but I wanted to post because I feel like we are finally in the clear (yes, i've been worried this whole time!). She is still small ish but is at 325. Here are some pics!

Attachments

• laila 1.jpg
    laila 1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 110
  • laila2.jpg
    laila2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 106
She's adorable. I'm so happy to see she has pulled through for you. She really looks great.

Wow, she looks like a different chin. I wondered whether her eyes would really open up any more than they did before but they look great and so does the rest of her!!

Wow!! Job well done!! Does she have sight in both eyes? She is definitely a strong little girl !!!

I've been following this from the beginning an I just wanted to say that you hav done the impossible, you have done and amazing job. I am so happy for you! She is looking great! She is a georgous girl. Once again, congrats

Awesome job Erin. You hung in there, had faith and pulled your little girl through. Takes guts to do some of the yucky stuff you had to do. At your young age you are well on your way to becoming a fantastic, caring chin Mommy. Please stay in the "business" as you have made your mark and were going to start asking you for advice!

My hats off to you!!!

Ronda

Back