She's gonna blow!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will have them as soon as you two stop obessing LOL. The more you watch the more they wait. The watched pot never boils.......

hhahahaa, yeah that's true, when we get to watch them, the most impatient we get, I am impatient too for my babies that haven't come yet, and because I can't wait how the kits are going to look like

They will have them as soon as you two stop obessing LOL. The more you watch the more they wait. The watched pot never boils.......

I know, but obsessing is one of my specialties!

Any action on the West Coast? Nothing here, except an encouraging stretch or two that seemed to say "go to work and I'll have kits". Oh, how I hope today is the day for both our girls!!

I know, but obsessing is one of my specialties!

Any action on the West Coast? Nothing here, except an encouraging stretch or two that seemed to say "go to work and I'll have kits". Oh, how I hope today is the day for both our girls!!

NOTHING! She is driving me nuts! I've poked, prodded, dusted, playtime, bumpy ride and she just looks at me like I have issues. I'm betting she'll go on Saturday or Sunday. I was really hoping she would go earlier in the week as we're MOVING on Saturday! *glares at the wench* Bad evil chinchillas keeping babies from us! Who told them they could do that? Hmmmmm???

They are evil. Kiwi hasn't had her little ones and looks like she's about to burst, but in the mean time Fayre has surprise kits and Morganne has her kit two days after I figured out she was going to have little ones.

They all get together and take an oath that they will do everything in their power to drive us crazy.

She's totally have them as you are moving her to your new place...or right before so you can worry about stressing her. EVIL EVIL girlies...

I am home from work and NOTHING HERE EITHER! Come on, give me a break! I needed a little pick-me-up today, after sixth graders in the spring time acting like they should be on summer vacation already! GEEZ!:hair:

You know your girl is waiting until the least convenient moment possible! Mine will have kits tomorrow, when I have to leave early to get the dog to doggy daycare before work...conniving beasts!

I need to take up yoga or meditation or something calming...

Absolutely. The most inconvenient time possible with a labor that just seems a little too long... That's just what they do. And, if there are any problems, they wait until a long weekend when it is impossible to find any vets that will see a chin. That's just how it goes!

It's on Wendy! I told Artemis she gets more scritches, toys and treats if she goes before your girl! :neener:

You guys are too funny. You named Artemis after the goddess of wilderness. She's going to pop when she feels like it. You should have named her Tara after the goddess of peace. :tease:

at this rate the white females I just put into breeding this week will beat yours LOL. Don't worry Sunday is the Day

What is wrong with your girlies? It's a full moon! Everyone knows you pop out babies like crazy on the fool moon!

Beware the werewolf though!

:1ghoul:

Back