She has a new toy and a new hiding place

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyv3737

<---House beaver.
I bought Shelly a lava ledge. All she wanted to do was chew on it when I put it in her cage. It took her a few days but she does sit on it now.

She also has a new hiding place. I understand why she like to hide here but it is still funny to see. I swear she thinks if she just sits there very quiet and still I won't notice her. Of course I had to take a picture.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 92
She cracks me up. I know it is nice and cool between the pot and wall. I've walked by in time to see her closing her eyes while sitting there. I can't figure out if she is taking a nap or hoping I will keep on walking.

Ha! This is so cute. Wesley used to hide in tiny places in his cage like behind his house in behind the wheel when he was little! It was so funny to see him squished in like that! Looks like Shelly love to do the same!

She's a nut! She will also hide behind her house. I don't know how she gets back there but she does. I keep trying to snap a picture but she is too fast for me.

Back