rescues

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just weighed him........480g. definitely can feel ribs. he is a bit dirty. gave him some lifeline. gonna confirm tomorrow that he is a he. dont want to mess with him too much.
he is a sweet boy, i am pretty sure i can get him to come around and be the big healthy boy he should be.
Thanks for meeting me Michelle. Please ask Jim if he calls the owner to find out his name. It was nice meeting the both of you. Glad we could help the little guy.

glad to hear this guy is safe and sound, :clap: big thank you to all those who have helped, Michelle you will have to share some pics of him as he gets fattened up :D

I hope the girls find some good homes as well

Thanks for meeting up with us Michelle :) I'm glad he's going to get cleaned and fattened up. I noticed some matting in his fur. I didn't want to stress him by trying to mess with it, but just to give you a heads up. I will have Jim call the little girl tomorrow about his name. He definitely likes to eat so he shouldn't be too hard to beef up.

FYI, I will be traveling most likely next week from Rochester, NY area to Meriden, CT and then back. Traveling out most likely on a Friday and returning hopefully on Saturday, Sunday and worst cast Monday. Willing to assist within reason if people need help moving chins.

Chewy, that's nice. Like Chewbacca. I think I will elongate it to Chewbacca. XD I love Star Wars! ^^
:woolie: <---Not really sure what this thing is, but...it kinda reminds me of Chewbacca?

Thank you again, to both Michelles and Jim. :hearts:
:notworthy:
:bravo:
:thanks4:

i LOVE star wars! my son is called him Nugget. but i think he will like Chewy.

he isnt eating too much. i am very closely monitoring his food intake. if i dont see him eating anything by tomorrow, i will have to handfeed him critical care. :(

his poop was very very tiny this morning but now it is almost normal. i gave him lifeline last night and tonite and also added a few cc's of dyne & some gas drops. gave him 1/2 teaspoon of oats & rosehips bout 1/2 hour ago, so i will go up in an hour and check if he ate them. nibbling a bit on wood chew, pumice and some hay. sleeping in a capri sun box until i can have my fiance' build him a house!

Back