New Babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

S & C's Chin

My dark ebony, Rupie, had her kits Friday as we were on our way to the Ryerson Show. She had one beautiful white-ebony girl- X4 (weighing in at 49g) and one ebony boy- X5(weighing in at 45g). Both mom and babies are doing good and they are wieghing 56g and 48g respectfully. here are some pics:

X4.jpg

X5.jpg

X4X52.jpg

X4X5.jpg

wow, the last pic is so cute! I would totally get that printed out and frame it =D. As for the name, I agree with 3CsMommy, definitely Louise and Clark!! TOo cute! =D Congratz!

Actually they were born at home. We were on our way to the show when my neice, who was watching the kids and chins, called to say they had arrived. I must have missed a mating because I had it figured they weren't due till this Wednesday coming. I think I will frame that pic.. They were actually touching noses, but pulled back as I clicked the camera - it still turned out really cute, though. Thanks for all of the "congrats" everyone. It's day three and everyone is still doing good. :)

Back