My recovering babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
Well, after a long heartbreaking few weeks, my remaining babies seem to be doing so much better. My vet told me to still wait another 2 weeks before putting things back into their cages, but I've been giving them extra attention since they don't really have anything. Here are some pictures of my babies I just took today. :))

Mango and Kipper. Mango is on the left, and I almost lost him. He's finally doing better and is gaining back weight. He looks a million times better than he did a week ago.
HPIM8262Custom.jpg

HPIM8270Custom.jpg

Here is Charlie and Roscoe.
HPIM8281Custom.jpg

My girl Cherry, who is still her fat ol' self, lol.
HPIM8292Custom.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys! :)) Mango and Kipper are all that's left out of a group of 4. All they have left is each other, so it broke my heart when Mango started to go downhill. But the new meds are kicking in and I'm hoping this time around it does the trick.

I was using Dr. Herko at Fallsroad, but after much frustration I am now seeing Dr. Inman at Telegraph Animal Hospital.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they continue to do well. I am so sorry you lost some of your babies :(. Hopefully Inman has everything figured out.

Awww, 2 adorable chinnies to spoil! I hope Mango continues to improve, he's proving to be a fighter. I'm so sorry you lost 2.

Aw! I love the picture of Charlie and Roscoe! So cute!
I'm glad Mango is doing well!

Thank you so much everyone. :)) Tomorrow is the last day for the medicine, then just have to wait to take in a fecal. I'm just hoping for the best!

I'm hoping that all your beautiful chinnies are in the clear and I'm sso orry about your losses :(

Brittney,I'm glad to hear that Mango is doing better! Kipper and Mango look happy to have each other!
And thanks for posting the pictures, your chinnies are so sweet!
I hope that problem cleared up!:hug2:

Back