My own little population explosion!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuddlebug

Z2 and Z3 are twins. They are white/ebs and were born on March 17. their names are Sally and Charlie Brown. Z4 and Z5 are also twins. They are medium ebonies. We've named them Linus and Peppermint Patty. These sets of twins have the same father, an extra dark ebony.

Attachments

• charlieandsallyweb.jpg
    charlieandsallyweb.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 71
  • sallyweb.jpg
    sallyweb.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 66
  • charlieweb2.jpg
    charlieweb2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 63
  • pattyandlinusweb.jpg
    pattyandlinusweb.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 55
  • linusweb.jpg
    linusweb.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 47
Are each of the sets male and female? They are adorable! If you decide to sell them, I might be interested in purchasing one of the males :)

They're adorable! I just realized your in Riverside...hopefully you can make it to some of the Cali shows in the future! ;) The next one in April is only a couple hours away!:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! We think they are just beautiful, but I guess we are a bit partial here.

Cmor1031 Yes, each set is a male and a female. I couldn't believe my luck. the last female we had here was 2 years ago. She's now one of my breeders.

RDZCRanch, I am hoping to make it to the event in April. It will all depend on whether or not my husband will be able to make the trip. I am really hoping that we can - my daughter and her little family live in Bakersfield and we haven't seen them since the hubby had his hip surgery. We could make a weekend of it.

Jill of beans, I am stuck on cartoon names. Right now it is Peanuts, before that, it was Flintstones.

Back