Its a bird, its a plane...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveningChin

Its.... the missing flying saucer... Sorry no superman.

Anyway, Summer is here and I have my awesome job with rediculously nice paychecks and am ready to start buying all the things I have talked about to make my girls cage's fabulous. So I head over to quality cages to pick up and Chins Spin for one and the Saucer in the other. But low and behold no Saucer. Saddness has occurred. Rambly story aside, anyone know where to find one? Or willing to sell one?

And.... Pillow fight! :pillowfight:

Thanks! I saw that one last night too. Looks right. Is quality cages just out of stock or are they no longer carrying them?

Thanks! Well I always like to atleast have a veriety of places to look at. NIce find!

I was at Quality Cage the other day (they are building me some custom runs) and they said they no longer sell the saucer, they had 1 small wheel left. You can buy them directly from Meadowbrook @ www.chin-chillas.com. They have reasonable shipping rates and are fast to get them shipped out.

I have a question....I've been thinking of getting a saucer, but how do I know what SIZE to get? Standard, Small or Large???

I have a question....I've been thinking of getting a saucer, but how do I know what SIZE to get? Standard, Small or Large???

As in the plastic ones? Pass!larger is better but I'm almost possitive the good metal ones come in one size.

I just looked again. It would appear te standard is perfectly suited for chinchilla usage. As I said larger is usually better but I think with saucers its a luxury. If you scroll to the bottom of This Page, Past all the shipping info it will tell you all about the sizes and circumfrence and all that.

The saucer comes in 3 sizes, small, standard and large. The standard size saucer was designed for chinchillas. I have both the small and the standard at my house and although the chins can still run on the small wheels the standard size fits them better.

Here is a pic of one of my girls on the standard size.

Attachments

• stellaonsaucer.jpg
    stellaonsaucer.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
Back