FN142 on sale

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casie77

Just wanted to let everyone know I found the Ferret nation 142 cage on sale at ferret.com for 179.99 with free ground shipping!

Yes, I'm dancing around like a fool cause I finally ordered mine!!!

Casie

anyone know how long this sale is going on? I'd rather wait till pay day and not put this on the credit card again! lol.

Looks like the sale and coupon are no longer working. I had snagged one a week or so ago. Anyone know another good deal? Hoping to order one on Monday for our new rescue pair.

cage sale

yes please. If anyone knows of any great deal's on cage such as the one posted back in Feb, please let me know. Thank you :)

I managed to get Petsmart in my area to price match ferret.com regular price on the FN-142, which is $199.99~ The manager of the Petsmart did not even include the dirty cheap ~$6 dollar shipping they charge.

Yup, was about to get my 2nd one from them. However, with our latest two rescues the cage they came in was really bad, so we hunted one out that we could pickup on a Sunday.

Back