Accessories sizes

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadeshda

Hi!

I just bought some fleece to do things for my chins, but I have no ideia which sizes they should be... Just for one chinchilla, which should be the size of a hammock and a fleece house? How about a cuddle buddy? I searched the forum, but I couldn't find anything

Thanks in advance :)

i think they could really be as big as you'd like or as big as the cage space allows.
The hammock wouldn't have to be too big just large enough for you chin to sit in with a bit of sag to it.

and the house would have to be roomy enough for your chins to sleep and move around in

Many people who sell fleece items have approximate measurements on their websites in the item descriptions.

My cuddle pillows that I make for Tia are 7"x7"... Tia likes to sit on them and that provides a nice sized butt-space.

Thanks everyone! I'm halfway done with the first cube! It's so much easier than I antecipated, although it came a bit too big just for one chin... but at least she can spread inside as much as she wants :)

Back