WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Wendy! I love the batik quilt! I have been loooking for a nice quilt but I can't seem to find one I like. I love that! I even consider going to the show just for that! But I never win anything. I did win supplement one year though. That was cool. :)
I might go but it is supposed to be my bachelorette party that day. Maybe i can get it changed. LoL.

Laura this is going to be one HAPPENING show--you should just have the show be your batchelorette party! I believe Margaritas will be served in our room sometime after the show!

LoL. I wish I woulda gone last year too cuz Naughty was in the show. Only chin I bred that ever was shown.

But I will see about going if I can get someone to come with me. I am very very shy. LoL.

Laura don't be shy! Carol and I will be there--and as Naughty's surrogate "show'ers" you already have an in with us LOL! AND Carol's singing and dancing with a chin on her head! That's quality entertainment!

Laura, there is no reason to be shy at our show. We have such a good time! If you can make it, we'd love to see you! :D

Laura, there is no reason to be shy at our show. We have such a good time! If you can make it, we'd love to see you! :D

I agree!! and I'm glad you like the Batik. The show usually doesn't last past 4ish, you could always come for the show and head back home for your party!:thumbsup:

If anyone needs Blue Sparkle (NOT the elusive Blue Cloud--Brenda & I are going to have to fly to CA and drive a truckload of that back to the midwest at this rate...) at the WI show, please let me know. I can get it & bring it to the show if there is interest.

LoL. I wish I woulda gone last year too cuz Naughty was in the show. Only chin I bred that ever was shown.

But I will see about going if I can get someone to come with me. I am very very shy. LoL.

Please do come. The first year I went, I went alone and I am not very comfortable in groups where I don't know anyone. But everyone was very friendly, particularly Tawana who I followed around most of the day. But there were many CnH'ers there who were very friendly. You can hang with Laurie, Sandi and I. Believe me, you will feel very welcomed.

LoL. I will see. I do love going to the show. I would show Naughty again just to see if, but he is in a new home now. :( I could borrow hi, its just with my cousin but he is soooo soo spoiled now. LoL. I thought I spoiled the chins.

I will see when it gets closer. I might have to spend my gas money to drive to NY instead. But hey. It might be worth doing both. :) I did love this show.

If anyone would like to advertise in the show book for our show, please let me know soon. I would like to start getting them organized in early September. Email them to me at [email protected]
Prices are $20 for a full page, $10 for a half page and $5 for a business card-sized ad.
We have two trophies available for sponsorship yet - Reserve female of show and reserve male of show. Sponsorship is $25 and includes a free half-page ad.

The trophies are all spoken for. Thanks everyone!!! :D
If you sponsored a trophy, don't forget that you get a free half-page ad in the show book with it. I will send out a reminder email to those that have sponsored as well, but thought I would post here quick, too. Please email your ad to [email protected] now. If you don't have an ad made up, we can help (I'll make Brent do it. ;)) But send some ideas of what you would like listed.

Oh - and another quick reminder to all show go-ers. Please do not bring other animals to the show. They cannot be in the show room anyway, and there isn't any other place to keep them throughout the day.
Thanks for your cooperation!!!

Back