WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brenda and Wendy are we going to Hi Point Steak House?

If I am able to attend show I am up to going there after show.

Sounds good to me! I know others have headed that way in the past, I just never get to stay. This year, I want to hang out for dinner! But Brenda will have to give the final thumbs up. I always defer to the President. :)

OOh - my vote is for Hi Point - my favorite steak house on the planet... However, it is not in Barneveld but Ridgeway - another hopping WI small town. ;) hehehe
But I'm game for where ever you guys want to go.

I'm not a leader I am a follower LOL!

Can't wait for the show! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and seeing some AMAZING chins!

Also looking foward to the raffle baskets! and hopefully Tawana will bring some chocolate just for me!!!!

I seriously do not have ANYMORE room for another chin, so don't let me put in for the raffle--unless it's a red chin--then I have room!!!!

Looks like it'll be a great show!!! Can't wait!! If there is anything you'd like me to bring, just let me know. I'm not the greatest cook, but can make up a salad or something w/o messing it up too much. ;)

Looks like it'll be a great show!!! Can't wait!! If there is anything you'd like me to bring, just let me know.

I would like you to bring a handsome, fit, muscular, dark haired, blue eyed man with a dazzling smile for us to drool over all day. I suppose hair and eye color are negotiable as long as he very pretty to look at. Based on my prior experience, I believe its best if the Eye Candy does not speak all day unless spoken to. Then he should answer politely in a deep sexy voice. Thank you for offering! :dance3:

I would like you to bring a handsome, fit, muscular, dark haired, blue eyed man with a dazzling smile for us to drool over all day. I suppose hair and eye color are negotiable as long as he very pretty to look at. Based on my prior experience, I believe its best if the Eye Candy does not speak all day unless spoken to. Then he should answer politely in a deep sexy voice. Thank you for offering! :dance3:

Isn't Brent already going to be there?? LOL!

If we're going to be very precise then I simply want Alex O'Loughlin there--naked.

Ya know wendy when I have a get together here marshall' s buddies magically show up. Not this time (marshall and I had to leave after the get together) but last time I had 9 singles guys stop by to grill..........So nest time you should come, drinking, chatting and food. some "inapropriate" conversations it was GREAT!!!

I simply want Alex O'Loughlin there--naked.

Family friendly! Family friendly! (but I concur!!) :thumbsup:

Kristie, keep me posted on the next get together. I don't think Central WI could put together 9 cute single men in one room unless they were IMPORTED! And I'm good with inappropriate conversations, heeheehee!

Wendy there is definitely inappropriate conversation going on even without the guys present! Margaritas loosen the lips that's for sure! We had Carol blushing like crazy last time!!

Wendy there is definitely inappropriate conversation going on even without the guys present! Margaritas loosen the lips that's for sure! We had Carol blushing like crazy last time!!

Sounds like I need to attend one of these times! :thumbsup:

Regarding the show: I have 25 lbs of steamed rolled oats available for $1 a pound that I can bring along if anyone is interested. Please let me know in advance so I can bag smaller quantities, unless someone wants the whole 25 lbs for $20. (Brenda: you would approve of these, as they are a genuine WI product just like all the things you carry at your General Store!) Thanks!

Well, I'm not sure I wanted to hear what everyone does during their intimate and private moments. THAT's why I like Kristy's Mom there. The conversation is more tame when she's there because she's someone's MOM!!

Last edited:
Whew - gone a few days and it seems I've missed out on a few things here! LOL I am still in one piece after racing last weekend, now to catch up and REALLY get ready for our show... :D

All I can really comment is that, yes, Brent will be there. Don't know who Alex O'Loughlin is, but am going to google him shortly... If he follows Wendy's description - I may make Brent stay home...

I absolutely approve 'almost' any item that is pure Wisconsin! lol I'll have to look at my oat supply - but I think I just opened a new bag recently, or I would pick up the whole thing from you, Wendy.

I am willing to bring along any supply orders as well. So long as you let me know with some notice so I can get it ready. Nutrena feed, supplement, shavings, Blue Sparkle dust - prices are on my website. Or drop me a note.

Well, I'm not sure I wanted to hear what everyone does during their intimate and private moments. THAT's why I like Kristy's Mom there. The conversation is more tame when she's there because she's someone's MOM!!

:impatient:

Was I in the bathroom when this conversation happened? Carol, your facial expressions during the conversations that I was present in were "priceless" :p! You still owe me a picture!

Anyway, it seems like we have been talking so much about this show that I need for it to be here already! I also booked an adjoining room to the one room originally planned for us because Laurie keeps talking her Packer crap :neener: and not because of Carol!

Brenda I REALLY like you, that's why instead of freaking out over your I don't know who Alex O'Loughlin comment I'm going to just say this:

Alex in his new show Three Rivers--yummy scrubs:
Alexinscrubs.jpg

Alex as my FAVORITE Mick St. John
normal_005.jpg

Add just plain Alex:
03.jpg

AlexOysterFarmerB1_endlessdeep.png

Seriously though, he's ALL MINE ladies!!!

Laurie, you forgot to post the one of you and him on the beach just so that WE KNOW he's yours!

Back