What do you miss?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay for food it's Quisp cereal! Also Butter Brickle Ice Cream, can't find it anywhere anymore.

For television shows I have a few
The 6 Million Dollar Man and The Big Valley--Lee Majors where are you????!!!!
Scarecrow and Mrs. King--Lee and Amanda you were so cute together!
The Sonny and Cher Show--RIP Sonny

Toys--Clackers! Those things were cool but deadly!

I miss Zero bars ..not completely gone, but most stores don't carry them, here. I found a kingsize one when I visited my home, ATL, last December ..and I kick myself for not buying out the store :huh:

TV Shows: Blossom, Saved by the Bell, Fraggle Rock, Alf

Ponytail on the side of the head, Oregon Trail, The game MASH (Mansion, Apartment, etc.) Slap Bracelets, Pogs, Jelly Shoes, Skip-It, New Kids On The Block (I can't believe they made another song), Tight-Rolled Jeans, Banana Clips and "What you talkin' bout Willis?"

Yes, I was a child of the 80's.

Pogs(still have them)

Yes! And pogs! I still have most of mine (we use to play for keepers, and well... needless to say I lost a lot of them, haha) But I don't have my neat little slammer anymore.

Oh and the show Ren and Stimpy. My mom hated that show so of course my older brother and I were bad and snuck to watch it. I dont think its on anymore...

Catdog... I never see that one on either, but use to watch it religiously every day.

Angela Aniconda (sp?)... I use to watch that everyday after school.

Nope :( thats not them guys. Its like a snack not really candy not really cookie. Well I guess is can be a cookie.. but they were made by planters and it was a crispy outside and peanut butter on the inside.

I got excited right before I clicked the link and my little heart died when it wasnt them. But yea nutterbutters are good but they are still around.. I freeze them and eat them with milk.

I miss Zero bars ..not completely gone, but most stores don't carry them, here. I found a kingsize one when I visited my home, ATL, last December ..and I kick myself for not buying out the store :huh:

Alot of the stores here still have the zero bars

I miss the hershey choclate bars with mints in them. They came back out with them a few years ago and I bought two boxes lol.

They where out the first time before I could read and me and my brother would get two bars from the same rack in different boxes in hopes that we would get the one with mints (I don't know why we never asked our parents to get the one with mints, I guess independence). Then would share them if one of us lucked up and got the mint one.

How about dot candy (I still see that at the dollar store somtimes). Or the juice that came in the wax shaped small bottles (still see them sometimes)

Okay for food it's Quisp cereal! Also Butter Brickle Ice Cream, can't find it anywhere anymore.

OMG! I was thinking this as I was reading some of the posts. I soooo miss this cereal :(

Toys--Clackers! Those things were cool but deadly!

Ugh! We were horrible with these things! I still feel the bruises.

What I miss is the shows..Friends, Will & Grace, Everybody Loves Raymond & Sex in the City.

Nope :( thats not them guys. Its like a snack not really candy not really cookie. Well I guess is can be a cookie.. but they were made by planters and it was a crispy outside and peanut butter on the inside.

I got excited right before I clicked the link and my little heart died when it wasnt them. But yea nutterbutters are good but they are still around.. I freeze them and eat them with milk.

Melissa,
are you thinking of the ones that are a waffer type "cookie" that have peanut butter in them?? if so we have them around here..

Tunes: I have a store down the street from me that sell packages of 8 of the smaller Mallowcups for $1.00 (have some in my cabinet and eating one now thank you!). If you want I am going to that store tomorrow (thursday) and I can get you some and mail them out Friday when I go to the post office!

What is something they used to make or have when you were young but no longer have?

Another thing I like, and they still have, but are harder to find at Toffay candies.

I love those!!! I miss the tiny hummingbird eggs they used to have at easter! and I really miss Pepsi Clear and Sunkist that came in the green can!!

I miss the original care bears. The new ones are cute, but just not the same or as good as the original. I still have all of mine and the carebears cousins too. I couldn't part with them so they're waiting until I have a house and then they'll go on a shelf :cute:

Tunes: I have a store down the street from me that sell packages of 8 of the smaller Mallowcups for $1.00 (have some in my cabinet and eating one now thank you!). If you want I am going to that store tomorrow (thursday) and I can get you some and mail them out Friday when I go to the post office!

You're the second person to offer! I should really take one of you guys up on this. I miss my Mallo-cups.

I'm sorry Mel. I have searched high and low and cannot find your candy. Are you sure it was Planter's?

Melissa, I believe that PB crisps might be the product you were looking for, the originals were discontinued. But I have seen 100 calorie packs with the same name recently and now I'm curious to see if they are the same thing.

Sears used to sell popcorn, candy and icees inside the stores. I always used to buy a candy called "honeycomb".

Melissa, I believe that PB crisps might be the product you were looking for, the originals were discontinued. But I have seen 100 calorie packs with the same name recently and now I'm curious to see if they are the same thing.

OMG I LOVE YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgJu...wz7pUps/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded

yup Peg! They are by Planters!

I want them RIGHT NOW!

When I did a google search there a a few petitions to bring them back! Thank God Im not the only one suffering!

Back