UPDATE: Little Jimmy the crippled baby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sounds just like a tribble when he squeaks. :hilarious: I just love that little guy to death. Way too cute.

I woke him up...I'm such a mean mommy!
IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

"Oh, hi!"
IMG_1966.jpg

"You take me out NOW...Prince demands bathtime is over!"
IMG_1969.jpg

So that people can understand how small Jimmy is compared to his siblings...some pictures with Jackson (one of his littermates)! Jimmy is really lonely...I may have to figure out a cagemate for him or just hold him more. Right now he's sleeping in his bag on my lap, making random peeps at me. He's been in the chin room for two days and I'm thinking he just doesn't like not seeing me all day (this is what I prefer to think, don't burst my bubble!!).

Brotherly kisses!
IMG_2147.jpg

"I can't nurse you Jimmy!"
IMG_2150.jpg

"TAG! You're it, Jackson!"
IMG_2154.jpg

Just Jackson
IMG_2152.jpg

Just Jimmy
IMG_2153.jpg

*deep contented sigh*

Every time I "see" Jimmy it makes me smile. :heart:

There really are no words for how cute Jimmy is or how much I adore him. I'm really going to miss seeing his furry little butt on the forum.

There really are no words for how cute Jimmy is or how much I adore him. I'm really going to miss seeing his furry little butt on the forum.

Oh, no, Lynn better take pictures and post them along with updates. Lynn--do you hear me?!?!?!

Back