UPDATE: Little Jimmy the crippled baby

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I've been asked repeatedly for some updates on little Jimmy. He was born on May 9, 2010 and as many will know from this thread: http://chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15218 that little Jimmy was born crippled. His legs have not shown much improvement. I'm working with him and trying to get some movement going in his legs. He gets around just fine and is one of the better nursers. He's still smaller than his siblings (see definition for "PIG" and you'll find their pictures!) but he's a strong little guy and never gets picked on by his siblings.

Here is a video of him walking. It may not have processed yet, if not check back later!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3vuVDIjjJU

A photo of Mr. Cutey Pie (Z14)...
IMG_1262.jpg

Group shot of the eb and standard babies...
IMG_1283.jpg

Then a group shot of all babies...minus Rissa's cute face since she wanted everyone to see her cute booty.
IMG_1271.jpg

And a group shot of the beige and beige cross babies!
IMG_1279.jpg

Then everyone got their portraits done on their own…

First is the oldest baby, Rissa(Z11)
IMG_1284.jpg

Next is Jackson (Z12)
IMG_1306.jpg

Then Buffett (Z13)
IMG_1316.jpg

Next is Peach (Z15)
IMG_1301.jpg

Then her sister, Cherry (Z16)
IMG_1311.jpg

Next is a little unnamed standard boy born to Nefertiti and Tut (Z17)
IMG_1285.jpg

And his unnamed sister a little beige girl (Z19)
IMG_1302.jpg

That's all for now! Hope everyone enjoys the photos! I sure enjoyed taking them, lol! I had babies sitting inside my shirt waiting for their turn while I took the individual phots...haven't had this much fun in a while! I'll post updates of Jimmy in this thread...he is SUCH a doll.

I am happy Little Jimmy is doing good. I WANT HIM - Mine Mine Mine!!!!

Really nice bunch of kits Tabita,

especially love the groupe pictures.

thanks for the video, Tab, Jimmy is so cute and so full of spirit! All the kits are so adorable and I never get enough. Keep the pics coming :)

I would like to reiterate my interest in a forever home for Jimmy if he is Special Needs and you need to rehome home...but I am sure you'll keep him, cutie that he is ;)

Just STOP it Tab! OMG this is just cuteness overload! I'm glad Jimmy is doing good, but with an awesome chin mom (yes you) taking care of him it's not surprising to me at all!

Back