Thinking of Breeding Rescue with Unique Fur

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they come in red? :devil:
Yes they do. This was my first attempt at red, but I'm working on a few different shades at the moment.

DSCN0225-Red.jpg

The parents both need to be red carriers, Claire.:neener:
And your point is? :p
I don't care as long as Meanie ships me several - then I can make lots of money off the kits whilst allowing constant breedback - I'll have a totally unique herd in the UK.
:rofl:

And your point is? :p
I don't care as long as Meanie ships me several - then I can make lots of money off the kits whilst allowing constant breedback - I'll have a totally unique herd in the UK.
:rofl:
I'm going to have to charge extra for these as they are really special and will give you 5 litters a year. That's 40 kits a year. I hope you can handle it.

I'm going to have to charge extra for these as they are really special and will give you 5 litters a year. That's 40 kits a year. I hope you can handle it.
Excellent - the more the merrier (I mean money-er :dance3:). Bring them on!

I was hoping you could get a purple...if so I want a purple waffle eyelash chenile with malo and GI stasis....oh and fur fungus

I'd be in the market for a violet (green polka dot carrier) and a reverse black velvet. Have any of those roaming around in your free-range facility?

I was hoping you could get a purple...if so I want a purple waffle eyelash chenile with malo and GI stasis....oh and fur fungus
Neither Sparky or Sophie have malo. So that order may take a little longer. I could do an outcross with Tucker, but in addition to malo you may end up with a bonus of heart problems and bladder stones. Naturally the fee would increase the longer the list of specifications.

Neither Sparky or Sophie have malo. So that order may take a little longer. I could do an outcross with Tucker, but in addition to malo you may end up with a bonus of heart problems and bladder stones. Naturally the fee would increase the longer the list of specifications.
What? No diabetes? I am disappointed.

What? No diabetes? I am disappointed.
Diabetes hasn't been confirmed. It may be there, Tucker does have suspected kidney issue and suffered from edema after his second dental. His offspring could be considered to be DC (diabetes carriers).

Diabetes hasn't been confirmed. It may be there, Tucker does have suspected kidney issue and suffered from edema after his second dental. His offspring could be considered to be DC (diabetes carriers).

I will want a reduced purchase price if they are only "suspect" for diabetes.

What about tailless? You know how they can just fall right off, so you could easily breed tails out of the line!

you know I have a extra million laying around and I was just thinking what could I do with it????
and then it came to me. . . . .I could buy some of these rare chins and then when all their health problems start I'll be able to spend my million at the Vet prolonging their lives :idea:

Back