So Very disturbing...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ewwwww... taxidermy on the whole freaks me out, but that is creepy to the point of disturbing. If you really wanted to mess with her, you should sneak a kit into the cage one morning... she would spend A LONG time trying to figure that one out!!

Yes, of course I'm kidding, no one yell at me please! :)

Disturbed? Amused? Confused because you both? Thats where I'm at.

My husband found the original posting so hilarious that he immediately named Gus's new stuffed heggie "Frank." Now we have our own "Adventures of Frank and Pooh Bear" going as Gus drags them around his home. Occasionally we help out by placing Frank in the Chin Spin, on top of the hay pile, or on a ledge. Gus usually throws him away, but last night I found him on a rock where Gus usually sits...so maybe he's getting into the game too!

I just wonder what happens when the live chin also passes and a new chin comes home to two seemingly uptight roomies!

So this is just an update but I have infact started this comic. I know this thread died in March but its an image that has stuck with me. The sketches are nearly complete and I'm scanning them either today or monday so we should see them by the end of the week.

A title is still in the works so imput would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking "The Adventures of Frank" or something so... let the madness begin!

I. for one, will look forward to it! Love to start the day with a laugh!

So Frank is a lifeless pelt/stuffed chin? Or what? So get him a buddy named Einstein and call it
"The Adventures of Frank and 'Stein"

Last edited:
So Frank is a lifeless pelt/stuffed chin? Or what? So get him a buddy named Einstein and call it
"The Adventures of Frank and 'Stein"

You scare me - you know that? :)

i have lots of stuffies. I might be able to alter one to look like a chin! :D

That's it.... I'm tackling the stuffed chinchilla part of this ..... I was all inspired to do some frank drawings :( but oh well.

What if we made a book to be shipped with frank? so everyone could draw a cartoon.

I think this would be so funny if we had a "Frank" sticky where his adventures could and would keep us laughing, we can submit our Frank and his buddies comments and see where it takes us.
I laughed so hard with the first part I had coffee out my nose, OWWWWW and ewwwwww.
My installment would be
" Hey Frank are you going to eat that stick?, You know pear is my favorite treat Right? FRANK, FRANK will you PLEASE answer me, FINE well I will just take it and your Hay and the pellets Hey guys he wont eat the pellets maybe something is wrong with them,?
Frank? Frank? Hey guys you ever notice he sleeps with his eyes open, Like he is always watching us! Creepy!

lol omg so at first, i was all upset by the topic. no joke, i was like "pelting is horrible! never! under no circumstances", but i definitely cracked up at Frank. id definitely freak out if people sold the pelted cuddle buddies, but i can understand not letting something go to waste. i bought gizmo a banana cuddle buddy, but i dont think he'll be getting a stuffed chin cagemate.

nonetheless, i cannot wait to see this comic strip!

i have lots of stuffies. I might be able to alter one to look like a chin! :D

That's it.... I'm tackling the stuffed chinchilla part of this ..... I was all inspired to do some frank drawings :( but oh well.

What if we made a book to be shipped with frank? so everyone could draw a cartoon.

....K. Um, I do not own the taxidermy chinchilla. He lives with a chinchilla as another girls house in Colorado. So I can't send him anywhere.

I am so glad people are on board and excited!!!

I guess "intros" are a breeze - "so Frank - you don't wanna fight, huh! Maybe I'll just bite your butt to get you started! No pain, huh Frank - wadygot - a dead butt? Here's a couple more!! Still nothin'? O.K. Frank, you're tougher than me! Sorry! Can we be friends?"
And the girls'll go wild with "Frank, the strong silent type"!
Million ways to go with this! And all hilarious!

I guess "intros" are a breeze - "so Frank - you don't wanna fight, huh! Maybe I'll just bite your butt to get you started! No pain, huh Frank - wadygot - a dead butt? Here's a couple more!! Still nothin'? O.K. Frank, you're tougher than me! Sorry! Can we be friends?"
And the girls'll go wild with "Frank, the strong silent type"!
Million ways to go with this! And all hilarious!

Lol, there really are a million ways! Frank is the best name too...the next chin born here is going to be Frank, male or female...:laughitup:

Back