She's gonna blow!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No babies yet. I honestly don't know what's keeping them in, lol. She's swollen and looks about ready to go but she's still extra active and huge. PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for no more than three babies! I'm so worried she'll have more...there is just way too much movement in there to be a small amount of babies. :(

Keeping my fingers crossed Tab! Hopefully, it's just 2 super active babies with OCD in there, lol!

I took her out for checking...this is what she looked like and I couldn't stop laughing. I had to take a picture for you guys. Also, while I was holding her...I could just FEEL babies kicking all over the place, poor baby!

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

Her and my Kiwi have made a pact to drive us both crazy. I could have sworn weeks ago that Kiwi was ready to have her little ones back then. Now she's just huge with a bit of belly drag.

I hope that we both get babies soon. Sometimes I get really nervous and start to think that some of the girls need to be taken to the vet and be induced.... (By the way, my vet thinks I am nuts...)

Are you sure she didn't eat a softball?

At this point it's looking like she got hold of my bowling ball!:neener: It's amazing...but she can still move pretty quick AND she was wall surfing a bit ago, lol! I swear...I'm never going to get to see these babies!!:hair:

Further proof of torture. Tab, you shouldn't have chins. Such a mean, mean mommy! But a very pretty, albeit pathetic looking, chin.

Throw a dust bowl in there for a bit...maybe things will get going lol. Do you have a wheel she could visit? :teehee: I heard that can do the trick too

My goodness! That is one big belly! She looks rather uncomfortable! I hope she has those babies soon!

Back