She's gonna blow!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
My poor white ebony girl is very very heavily pregnant! She was grumping something severe at me tonight so I decided to take her out for a look. I'd already felt kits about a week ago rolling around in there and I knew she'd gotten big. HOLY COW! She weighed in at a whopping 980g tonight. She's not a small girl but last time she had triplets premature and she ended at about 880g right before birth. So...I'm hoping her lack of weight gain last time had something to do with that litter being premature (all three weighed under 30g and had little to no hair). She was bred to a different male this time. I'm not a fan of mute to mute pairings but I decided to pair her to a RGSC beige male that is an absolute tank and has all the qualities she's missing.

So...she(Artemis) is a white ebony(last litter was a mosaic, ebony and standard...all males) and she's paired to a beige(Bull who now lives with Sumiko). I thought this might be a fun litter to make people guess on. I'm hoping for a pink white or tan white FEMALE. PINK, Artemis!! THINK PINK!!!!

"You're taking pictures of ME?????"
IMG_0793.jpg

"THIS is what I think about THAT idea!!!!:mad:"
IMG_0794.jpg

"What's that?"
IMG_0783.jpg

"Enough is enough lady! I'm pregnant! Ever heard of that???"
IMG_0785.jpg

My goodness. She is one "curvy" girl!! absolutely gorgeous, even with the evil looks! :)

I think that was a different Artemis. She looks like she will be happy when those babies are born. I also think she's really beautiful and hope she give you a pink baby girl. Maybe than you could also have a pink peep too.

She looks just like Olympia!!! Rub that belly Tab.. I'm sending my TAN WHITE vibes that way.. PLEASE Artemis!!! Please, please, please!!! She's a tank.. I think when you retire her that she should come live with me!! :)

Ooh, if looks could kill in that first pic! I'm not too breeding savvy, so I'd like to ask what could possibly come of that pairing. Beige white, pink white (since that's what you're wishing for) and what else?

She can have:

Standard
Beige
Mosaic
White Ebony
Tan
Ebony
Tan White
Pink White(beige white)

Thanks everyone! She really thinks she's a warrior...she bites the heck out of me if she's not in a good mood, which has been EVERY day lately. I don't blame her with how big her belly is. I hope she has them soon so she can get some comfort, and REALLY hoping it's not a huge litter! I keep telling her that I'd be perfectly happy with two monstrous healthy babies. I REALLY hope she's listening!!:wacko:

Tab you really need to send all these animals to me, you harass them way too much. Poor Artemis!

LOL, I'm with Ash! Only don't send them to me, cuz I don't want to be birthin no bebbes! She's huge, hope she pops soon! ;))

What a fat little darling, she is absolutely adorable. Here's to hoping she finishes baking soon and gives you a pink female. :D

I hope he pops soon. That is one big girl. Love her stink eye in the first picture.

So a white chin with brownish spots is a tan white, even if they're not really "tan"? Learn something new every day. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna guess trips, a pink white, a tan white, and a standard, all 40+ grams.

It's only a "tan" white if it carries the ebony gene, which you wouldn't know 100% without breeding. Otherwise it's just a pink white.

Latest posts

Back