She's gonna blow!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks just like my Wilma, both color and size. Wilma gave me 2 big healthy babies. so I am going to say twins, one male one female, one white, and one pink white. I am guessing that she will deleiver them on Friday the 23rd.

It's only a "tan" white if it carries the ebony gene, which you wouldn't know 100% without breeding. Otherwise it's just a pink white.

That's true for most tan whites....though you can tell some tan whites right away because the beige color wraps onto the belly.:thumbsup:

I hope she doesn't give me standards...but with how this year is going I'll probably get standard quints! :laughitup: Out of 10 babies born this year only two were mutations. So I'm hoping for something interesting out of this pair as I don't pair mute to mute often so I usually am not surprised by baby's colors, lol.

She does look huge! But, you kept her looking really nice... :) She's so fluffy. Tab - I need you come come here one day and groom up all my chins so that they can be fluffier. :D

soooo how bout that?! mine will take a good grooming too!! :wink2:

soooo how bout that?! mine will take a good grooming too!! :wink2:

Sooo...if I'M going to be doing the work for FREE...you freeloaders better drive your butts to me! :neener:

Honestly though Susan...whenever I come to visit in the future (when I have the money to fund myself a trip) I'll bring some combs and we'll make a day or two of combing and taking pictures!:thumbsup:

Still no babies...she is mad as heck and so fat she can't scratch her lower jaw anymore. She usually bites me and right now she sits there begging me to scratch her chin, lol. She's dropping weight as well so I'm assuming she's going to have them pretty soon here.

Sooo...if I'M going to be doing the work for FREE...you freeloaders better drive your butts to me! :neener:

Honestly though Susan...whenever I come to visit in the future (when I have the money to fund myself a trip) I'll bring some combs and we'll make a day or two of combing and taking pictures!:thumbsup:

Still no babies...she is mad as heck and so fat she can't scratch her lower jaw anymore. She usually bites me and right now she sits there begging me to scratch her chin, lol. She's dropping weight as well so I'm assuming she's going to have them pretty soon here.

i can pay you one poop for every minute spent... maybe ill even throw in some alfalfa if you did a good job!!!! :wink2:
hahahhahaha

Watch she's a butt and gives you one standard male... not that I'm jinxing you or anything... :neener: (but crosses fingers for pw!)

I'd pay you for your expertise. :D I need to have someone show me how to groom. In the past it's been people telling me how to do it on the phone usually. hehehe "And, now you should be all done and you can fluff the chin...Susan, how does he look?" I say, "Should most of the fur off his back be missing now?" (Okay, I am kidding, I am just not good at grooming the fuzzies.)

Oh, she is gorgeous, for sure she will have triplets or quads, but did she have her babies already, do you know when is she due?

i can pay you one poop for every minute spent... maybe ill even throw in some alfalfa if you did a good job!!!! :wink2:
hahahhahaha

Just what I need! MORE chin poop! Not like my 60 or so pooporific monsters don't make enough already!:laughitup:

Kathiva...I don't know the exact due date. I can tell when my females are close to birth though as I've been doing this for a while and know the signs. She's dropping weight which usually happens right before they give birth. It's not a ton of weight and I can still feel babies moving and wiggling in her belly. :hearts: I want the babies NOW though! Patience is not my strong point when waiting for baby chins... *sigh*

I keep checking to see if that poor baby has had her babies yet! Bless her little heart, she is huge! She is beautiful though!! I can't wait to see pics of the babies!!

If she has a male on the 23rd, would you be kind enough to name it after my little brother Jake? He's turning 20. :neener:
Or you could name him Shakespeare, same deal, same bday. I like to tease Jake about that because he isn't the biggest fan of books. Or letters. Or numbers for that matter. :wink3:
I really like these smiley things. :dance3: :tease:
I can't wait to see the babehs!!

I am waiting anxiously for Sonya to either have or not have babies. I didn't separate Rodya until mid February (I think a week after I joined or something?) so she could have babies up to mid June...but she had Ivan on December 8th so she could've had a litter on March 31st. I wish she'd hurry up! :impatient:

(Edit: I don't really expect any chins to be named after my brother, lol. I am anxious to see these babies though!!!)

I keep checking to see if you have babies yet :)
Im guessing youll have 2 standards one male one female and im not sure of the third but shell have a third... Oh and there coming on the 24th

Just what I need! MORE chin poop! Not like my 60 or so pooporific monsters don't make enough already!:laughitup:

but mine said his are extra special!:neener:

i hope you have a nice, beautiful, fat boy to come live with us! :hug2:

Kathiva...I don't know the exact due date. I can tell when my females are close to birth though as I've been doing this for a while and know the signs. She's dropping weight which usually happens right before they give birth. It's not a ton of weight and I can still feel babies moving and wiggling in her belly. :hearts: I want the babies NOW though! Patience is not my strong point when waiting for baby chins... *sigh*

Yes, it's hard to tell, I usually count since the day I put them together in the same cage, because sometimes the females get pregnant on the first day, or sometime the next month, I just count from there just as a reference, but the females almost never have the babies on the date you think, unless is a breedback, you might be closer to know what day they might have their babies,

But I am not patient either, as soon as I feel the kicks, I can't really wait to see the babies born, specially when you want to know what color the babies are going to be. Can't wait to see what babies your chin has, she is beautiful, I like the picture where she is standing up and showing her belly.

Hopefully we'll have babies tomorrow or Sunday! As long as she has them by Monday I won't have to do any major poking! She is killing me with this wait! UGH!

Back