She's gonna blow!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tab, we need an update! Yeh I know you are on the west coast, but if you weren't getting any sleep anyway....

Fingers and quills crossed here that we have babies and not a vet visit coming!

I could always call her... I just might too, since I texted her and got no answer... COME ON TABITHA!

I've been up for hours...and had my alarm go off periodically throughout the night so I could check on her. No babies still. Her contractions are now very small and there's no more bleeding. I can still feel the babies kicking...she's active, eating, drinking and I even put a bath in there and she rolled around for a few minutes. At this point...it's looking like we're going to make the 3 hour trip to my vet. I gave him a call and he's with a client right now so should call me back soon. We'll see what he says...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you both. Hopefully she just pops them out on her own very soon.

Vet said wait her out and gave me a few emergency vets nearby that can handle chins. My vet closes in an hour...so they'll be there for another hour in case I have any questions. She is still very active and so are the babies and she's eating and drinking...

We've got all of our fingers and toes (even the tiny ones) crossed here. Good luck and I hope everything works out just fine.

Geez Tab. She is giving you and the rest of us quite an emotional roller coaster ride. Hopefully she they will decide to come out to see us soon.

Awwwwww, I've been monitoring this post as well, prayers going your way for a safe and healthy delivery without venerinary intervention. Okay now Arte, concentrate!!

Oh wow. I think she is tryin to wait for mothers day.
I hope she has them soon

Latest posts

Back