Peggy made me take him... #8

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a sweetheart, he reminds me of a little Panda Bear! I like Bently out of everything you've come up with so far. Diesel and Bently seem to work well together too, hopefully they will be friends!

I like Bentley. As soon as I said it to myself, if felt right.

my vote goes to Bentley :thumbsup: i was gonna name one of my boys that, it definitely seems to fit your cutie!

Bentley it is ;)

I only need 2 more to reach double digits. I could have accomplished that this weekend if I wasn't paranoid of what types of techniques Phil was pondering on how to murder me for even getting one. Becky was selling a beautiful tan boy that I had my eye on the entire show, I have a sapphire lined up, and I still need my violet wrap. :innocent:

I really like his name :D

Haha, I could tell that Phil seemed a bit bored. But then my sister was so bored too.

He is so cute! I love whites!

Haha, I could tell that Phil seemed a bit bored. But then my sister was so bored too.

He is so cute! I love whites!

Haha...him slumping over in his chair with his head down wasn't a give away was it? :p

I know..whites are my weakness...obviously Peggy knows this!

He looks like Trousers Jr. (except for the fact that he's boy and is ridin' his pants a little lower!) :)

This is the PERFECT example of why I'm never allowed to go to chin shows... :( We would have less money than we already do~!!

He looks like Trousers Jr. (except for the fact that he's boy and is ridin' his pants a little lower!) :)

Hehe, pants on the ground.....

His markings definitely didn't help my decision. Show me a white and I already turn to mush...throw in pretty markings and I'm done for.

He's so cute stacie! I keep trying to talk shane into coming to a show but i know it would end up much like taking him to target - looking at his watch every 4 minutes saying "now what did we come here for?" are you really going to look at EVERYthing in the store?"

He's so cute stacie! I keep trying to talk shane into coming to a show but i know it would end up much like taking him to target - looking at his watch every 4 minutes saying "now what did we come here for?" are you really going to look at EVERYthing in the store?"

That's pretty much how it was! :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure he's never going to come to a show with me again. I think I'm okay with that, though. :rofl:

I really like that name!! Well if Phil doesnt go with you there will be NO voice of reason there to try & change your mine.............violet wrap here you come!!!

Latest posts

Back