Peggy made me take him... #8

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I nominate Mas(for Maserati ?sp) cause he sure looks like he's ready to race and get a little squirrely in the curves!!! He's a handsome fellow.

Thanks :)) I have been calling him Subi all night seeing how it fits. Unless I come up with something that fits him better, that's probably what he'll be. I'm just wondering if there's a more "manly" way to spell it. :p Subie? Subee? Heck I dunno. haha

what happened to his ears?? I LOVE that he has stripes! What about Smokey, since he kind of looks like smoke, lol.

He's white. All whites are insane. This just displays it better than words can on that other thread about color.

As far his ears - he slid his way into the cage below him during cage cleaning (these cages have the weirdest freaking construction) and that boy was not appreciative of the visitor, so they got chomped on. I don't mind ears getting chomped, I was panicked about body parts being missing - but they are all there!

ETA - For those who don't want to believe how fast a chin attack can happen - that happened in about 3 minutes time. As much time as it took me to notice him slide down, catch him, and put him back. On the upside, Stack, some nice posts or a gauge might look good in there............

Oh peggy....how come we only get to see nice pictures of your cute chin which is no longer yours?! :impatient:

I sort of like his ears. They give him character. :)) I'm sorry I couldn't chat with you longer, Pegs! I felt like I was babysitting Phil all weekend. He was bored out of his mind.

He apparently had a blast in his cage last night. Hidey house was on the opposite end of the cage, hay strewn all over the place, chewed apple sticks everywhere!

That's okay Stack. I didn't get a chance to visit with anybody other than Meg and about 5 minutes with Becky, Tiffany, Kristy, and John. I was like the ghost woman. There, picked up stuff, and gone. Then I left Rhiannon's laptop and my kindle, figured it out when I got home, and the entire world came to a halt. Thank God Becky was still there to get them. Now I have to be without my kindle for a few days. I'm not sure I'll survive..............

I am getting to old to drive that much in that short of time. <yawn>

He is just under a year Stack. If you want the exact day, I can look it up. He was weaned with his violet buddy, but was pretty lonely after I moved him into breeding. I'm glad he's going to get spoiled now. :)

Okay, was just wondering since Phil kept asking me. hehe. He is definitely living it up right now. When I went to check on him he was all splatted out in his fleece tube with a half chewed apple stick under him. He's exhausted :p

Hopefully once he gets settled in, him and Diesel can be buds. :))

Latest posts

Back