Peggy made me take him... #8

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Honestly, she threatened me if I wouldn't take him. *snickers*

Haven't thought of a name yet. Phil wants to name him Hemi, Lunati (Loo- naughti), or Subi. Lunati after some camshaft company and Subi after Subaru. But...I'm still undecided.

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

And he definitely inherited the crazy white gene/oddball gene that Peggy breeds for. Here he is doing hand stands on the way home.
IMG_4409.jpg

What a (crazy) doll...congrats Stackie! Don't you just hate it when a new chin is "forced" on you? ;)

He's adorable! I insist on more pictures once he is taught the playchin ways! That last picture just sums up Peggy's chins, lol!

He's adorable. How long did Peggy have to hold the gun to your head before you gave in?

ahhh i want peggy to force chins on me!!!

lol. hes too cute.

and his face just looks like a subi to me. :)

Thanks everyone. I like his dark butt myself. :D

She realllly had to force me on this one. I mean, she even took pictures of him. I didn't melt as soon as I saw his pictures and decide from there on that he was mine... :innocent:

He is very handsome, I love how fuzzy he is. :) And the ... handstands? Cute, but strange! Crazy little chins!

Okay I'm sorry but I don't like any of those names you like lol! BUT I think he's name should be tippy because of his white tipped tail! He is a cutie Stack!

Latest posts

Back