Official Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds soo fun! Just one question and this might sound really bad so tell me if it is. I'd the love to participate but I'm only fifteen and honestly on a really tight budget but I have a lot of extra fleece from when I made the girls hammocks and plushies plus some other great stuff that I won't say right now. If we make something does that count? Everything I made the girls absolutly love!! Hammocks look proffessional (hidden seems, perfectly safe). It'd be made with love <3

November is right around the corner, I know I'm super excited for this gift exchange (and having a great time thinking up holiday products)!

:1santa:​

Will there be a Secret Santa Wishlist thread to give preferences to whomever might have drawn our name?

Will there be a Secret Santa Wishlist thread to give preferences to whomever might have drawn our name?

You had to send your request/wishlist when you signed up and that is given to the person that has your name. I copied this from the 1st post. Hope this helps :))

What I need when you sign up:
Name:
Address:
Gift request: (Remember nothing too expensive!)
If you want gifts for chins, hedgies, another pet or yourself:

3 clues about yourself that will be given to your recipient to try and guess who their Santa is:

Remember to send this information to me through private message.

Amy- I did see that in a previous year there was a thread for gift requests. I don't know if they will do it again.

I am wondering if you got my sign up too, Stackie. Maybe you could post the current names you have before the deadline?

I was wanting to wait until the end to post the list but here is what I have so far. If you PMed me but do not see your name on the list please send me another PM.

2manypets
3CsMommy
Akunaferret
alli713
Amy555
Angelyco
AnnieO
Bevegan5
Brittany
caiti
Chinchillasrox
Chinnyluver
ChrissysChins
Christina Noraas
Crys12065
DolyphinM
ErinsChins
Essentia
javachin
jenjenn2005
Ki77ybunny
Luci
Lynn & The Chins
mishalaa
pamszoo
partygirlha
Pikaia
Rebecca1122
ReneeM
Rob Walker
Shooper
Silverrose
smhufflepuff
starleomach
tati121
VolunteerChin22

Last edited:
Here is the final list! Names will be given out on the 8th. If you signed up but do not see your name on the list, please PM me.

2manypets
3CsMommy
Akunaferret
alli713
Amy555
Angelyco
AnnieO
Bevegan5
Brittany
caiti
Chinchillasrox
Chinnyluver
ChrissysChins
Christina Noraas
Crys12065
DolyphinM
ErinsChins
Essentia
Hogmom
javachin
jenjenn2005
Ki77ybunny
Luci
Lynn & The Chins
mishalaa
pamszoo
pants567
partygirlha
Penelope88
Pikaia
Rebecca1122
ReneeM
Rob Walker
Sandi
Shooper
Silverrose
smhufflepuff
starleomach
tati121
VolunteerChin22

I'm getting excited :)
BTW - I've got photo posting issues so I never post photos but one of my guys, Bugs, has a photo in the New York Times this weekend
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/nyregion/simeon-bankoff-city-preservationist-starts-sundays-early.html
96ROUTINE-3-popup.jpg

-he's one of the three I have

I was thinking about this whole return address thing. I may buy multiple things from different vendors but more so I want to put the gift together myself. What's the easiest way to go about putting a return address? I was thinking of using someone else's address who I trust but lives in another state...thoughts? How did people do it last year?

I was thinking about this whole return address thing. I may buy multiple things from different vendors but more so I want to put the gift together myself. What's the easiest way to go about putting a return address? I was thinking of using someone else's address who I trust but lives in another state...thoughts? How did people do it last year?

Use a friend or a family member's address... ;)
Or just delete your location for now on here if no one knows you too well on the boards.

Good advice, Therese. :))

I have half of the recipients sent out. The other half will get sent out later today. I understand you are all excited, but keep in mind I am a full time student and working full time as well, so I have limited time in the day. Thanks for understanding! ;)

Thank you for all your hard work Stacie! Having organized similar activities on other boards I know how time consuming it can be~

Good advice, Therese. :))keep in mind I am a full time student and working full time as well, so I have limited time in the day. Thanks for understanding! ;)

I totally understand being a full time student who was also working full time until recently. I can't beleive you have time to organize this as well... TAHNK YOU:)

Back