NY/NE show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking to make sure the flooding isn't going to be a problem getting to the show next week - either from the roads or flooding in general.

I second that. Whats left of Lee has been ugly here as well. We have had two days of very heavy rain. Creeks/streams flooded. Yesterday I had to drive out and pick up my bulk chin feed order. Had to put the truck in four wheel drive. It was raining so hard you couldn't see a 1/4 mile in front of you.

News this morning is reporting flooded areas of upstate NY. And I'm keeping my eye on the next tropical storm named Maria which could be a hurricane this week. :wacko:

We have decided to sit this one out - money concerns, lack of any real animals for the show table, the fact that most of the area between here and Port Ewen is flooded (so who knows what shape it will be in come next week)... it's best for us to just look ahead to Nationals.

Port Ewen is without a doubt one of my favorite shows - I hope everyone has fun! Take lots of pictures for me!

Im having a hard time finding directions. Does anyone know where the place is ?

Just saw the weather forecast for this weekend - Saturday should be sunny and 65 degrees, nice and cool for those traveling with chins!

Crissy, I am too! But I will be thinking of everyone on Saturday! We are headed to Cleveland to visit family instead (since there's no hotel involved!).

I'll be at this show! Won't be showing though, just attending.

Now what dessert will I bring...

Anyone know if all the roads that were closed are now open? I'll follow my GPS but I wanna make sure it's not telling me to take a road that is still closed.

Back