It's a violet, it's an ebony, it's a....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! He is ADORABLE!!! i think his name should be Java + a few donuts or 2 :p
hahaha
i love his squishy-ness :D

Here's a pic Sandi snapped in the hotel after the show..he's pretty good with that stink eye!

Screenshot2011-03-28at65446PM.png

Mr. Java is getting a little braver and came out of his hidey house on his own today to check some things out. I got him out for a bit and he hung out on my lap for awhile before I put him back. I gave him a couple apple sticks and he wasn't too sure what to do with them...I would hold them up to his mouth and he would take it, stare at me with it in his mouth for a couple seconds, and drop it. Silly guy.

Mr. Java is getting a little braver and came out of his hidey house on his own today to check some things out. I got him out for a bit and he hung out on my lap for awhile before I put him back. I gave him a couple apple sticks and he wasn't too sure what to do with them...I would hold them up to his mouth and he would take it, stare at me with it in his mouth for a couple seconds, and drop it. Silly guy.

That's awesome Stacie! I'm sure he'll get the hang of the apple sticks soon. Well, I had to name the chin (Pike) I'm temporarily caring for and he LOVES apple and willow twigs, shhh :zipped: don't say anything to you know who bout it, k?!? Although, the first time he got one, he literally flew so fast away from me with the twig in his mouth that he couldn't get in his hidey house with it cuz the stick was sideways and blocked him from going in. :laughitup:

so glad he's coming around! he's probably just a bit confused still. "who is this creature and why did i just accept this stick???" cant wait for more pics!

and btw...that pic of you in the hotel room...i have never been able to get Giz to sit like that but i feel as though ive seen you do that with so many chins! lol

Latest posts

Back