It's a violet, it's an ebony, it's a....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
....homo beige?

Saw this guy in the auction at the show...the fat roll on his head drew me to him and him melting in my hands when I gave him scritches won me over. But I have to say Sandi is the main reason I ultimately got him...she's ebil! I said if I ever got another it would be violet or eb but this guy is gorgeous!

He's pretty stressed but I managed to snap a couple pictures of them. He's a big flub of lovin' and such a sweet boy.

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5178.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5184.jpg

IMG_5192.jpg

Here's his temp quarantine cage until QT is up and I figure out exactly who I'm going to put him with. lol. I don't think he quite knows how to navigate his ledges yet..I plopped him on top of one and he kind of just frantically was trying to figure out how to get down until he just fell off. He's pretty stressed so I have him covered up in a quiet room now. Hopefully he settles in soon.

IMG_5188.jpg

Oh, Stacie, I love his fat roll on his head, too!!!

He's a very pretty and lucky chinnie to have found his way home with you to become the newest Playchin!!!

We'll need a photoshoot after he settles in!!! :thumbsup:

ETA: As an aside, I think that you FINALLY have enough handsome boys to do the long awaited, much anticipated Playchin Calendar!!! Remember -- I get the first one!!!

Last edited:
gahhh i love him! so cute. he has no idea he was just brought into one crazy chin family! with the #1 chin mama there is!

update us on everything!

This cutie melted in your hands the second you laid eyes on him Stacie. It was meant to be :D!

678006f9.jpg

I love that picture Sandi! :D

I am thinking of naming him Java, but it's not set in stone yet. He has finally discovered his "house on a ledge" made by Cat & Bill and loves it!

Thanks everyone!

3Cs- He was bred by Paul K.

Latest posts

Back