Introducing Button and Artemis

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SQUEEE!!! They are adorable Cin!

Give them a snorgle from me! And tell Shelly I love her too...and she's invited over for dinner tomorrow :)

Treat time!
00032888.jpg

3606ea27.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, Cindy!!! They are such beautiful girls. I absolutely love Artie's stink eye!

The next time I'm in the LA area I will need to stop by for a snorgle. And, you may want to check my purse before I leave. Just sayin'.

CONGRATULATIONS, Cindy!!! They are such beautiful girls. I absolutely love Artie's stink eye!

The next time I'm in the LA area I will need to stop by for a snorgle. And, you may want to check my purse before I leave. Just sayin'.

No stealing my girls! Although, sassy pants may go home with you. She knows her home has been invaded and she is MAD.

The girls are doing well. Button is a tiny little ball of love. She's always excited to see me and constantly giving whisker kisses. Artemis is a different story. She tolerates me because she has to. While she is affectionate at times, there are still moments when she will huff and charge at me. I usually laugh and boop her nose. :D

Nothing is as cute as a sleepy baby in a tube.
91249503.jpg

I'm a big girl!
0e1fe0f2.jpg

Artie's bad habit. Take a stick, destroy in tube, huff at mom when she tries to clean the tube. We are a work in progress.
e0ef7cd8.jpg

Always good to see new pics of the girls <3 Heeeyyy I just realized... you have 3 girl chins... I have 3 boy chins.... /winkwink lol! Artie and Amadeus will make a cute huffy couple! :neener:

Always good to see new pics of the girls <3 Heeeyyy I just realized... you have 3 girl chins... I have 3 boy chins.... /winkwink lol! Artie and Amadeus will make a cute huffy couple! :neener:

Their breeder gets pissy if I don't update her with pictures. ;)

Artie and Amadeus would make the cutest cranky babies.

Silly babies...just an FYI, the whole destroying a piece of wood like that was learned at your place! She never did that here. ;P

Button looks like she's gotten a little bigger.

Therese...I'm looking at you. You are behind on photos, lady!!!!:impatient:

Artie REALLY does that to sticks! Wow.
All her sticks end up like that. She is a master destroyer. :D

That first pic is so stinkin' cute! Love the tube pics. :))
I do too! I probably say next to the cage watching her for 10 minutes. Then Artie woke up and huffed at me. :/

Silly babies...just an FYI, the whole destroying a piece of wood like that was learned at your place! She never did that here. ;P

Button looks like she's gotten a little bigger.

Therese...I'm looking at you. You are behind on photos, lady!!!!:impatient:
I did not teach Artie to chew like that! She came to me that way. You taught her! Button is getting bigger. It's all the food she eats. The girl can chow! :D

Gahh I love updated pics! I hope Artie comes around soon.

Give Button a hug from me. And boop Artie for me too!

Your girls are too precious! I can't get over how gorgeous Artie's face is. She's stunning!

Latest posts

Back