Introducing Button and Artemis

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said Shelly was in a smaller cage?

The last time we talked you hadn't bought another FN, so I was just assuming that since you got them early you had to get space made quickly... guess I assumed wrong. sorry.

Haha. They are in a 141 I got from Therese. I still need to buy an add on for it. Shelly would attack me in my sleep if I put her in a smaller cage. It was a bit of a scramble getting them set up, thank goodness I had extra shelves and a small fleece addiction. All my spares are being put to good use. :D

Last edited:
Shelly would learn how to spray if Cindy moved her to a smaller cage, lol. Only upgrades allowed for the diva!

I'm disappointed in you though, Cindy. FIVE measly pictures??? Get to stalking!!

You are so demanding.

Button is currently sacked out in the hanging house. Finally a chin that sleeps in the house!
116457a0.jpg

Artie is queen of the tube. Probably because it is in the front. She has a good view of the comings and goings in the house.
a4302567.jpg

Dual stink eye.
2a4bb2ab.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha! You said you were just visiting. That last all of 5 minutes of seeing them?

Looks like they are happy with the new digs.

I'm being the picture police today...YOU Miss Julie are supposed to have pictures! You've had a whole day! :neener:

Ha ha ha ha! You said you were just visiting. That last all of 5 minutes of seeing them?

Looks like they are happy with the new digs.

I was fine until SOMEBODY shoved Button and Artie in my arms. It was all over after that. I couldn't leave them behind.

Where are your pics? How is the new girl?

The girls are making great progress. Button will snif my hand a little before running off. It's Artie that has made a huge leap this evening. As of this morning she was running away like I was a monster. Fast forward a few hours. I'm doing a spot clean in their cage and Artie comes to check me out. She groomed my hand for a second and then started watching me. As of right now she is taking pellets from my hand. I hope Button does the same too.

Latest posts

Back