Introducing Button and Artemis

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyv3737

<---House beaver.
I was not supposed to bring the girls home today. Once I saw them I had to bring them home.

Their new home.
2ef5fd17.jpg

The girls took a bath tonight.
720d0c0d.jpg

Artie getting her shake on.
b440ec25.jpg

Miss Button giving me stink eye. He's not a fan of the flash.
2cc9b3c2.jpg

Artie hiding behind her tube.
43232c66.jpg

The girls are settling in nicely. Button is more explorative than Artie. It took Artie a good 10 minutes to get out of the carrier. I'm so happy they are finally home.

Their setup looks great! Aww poor Buttons has her eyes closed in all the shots... But their both dolls :)) congratulations Cindy & Shelly!

Thank goodness they got a bath and were able to get your icky people germs off them! :neener:

It's good to see them in a bigger cage with lots of toys and things to play with! Now...if only I could wait patiently for Therese's pictures.:impatient:

Congrats to all of you!! Hope Shelly doesn't mind having a smaller cage, just remember 2 dust jars ;-)

Congrats to all of you!! Hope Shelly doesn't mind having a smaller cage, just remember 2 dust jars ;-)

Who said Shelly was in a smaller cage? The girls are doing great. They seem to enjoy their new cage. All hay was gone and sticks were all over the place this morning. :D Sombody was in the hanging house, it's filled with poop and the chew sticks I left in it are missing.

I can't wait to see pics of Therese's boys. They are flipping aborable. It was a chinnie pile in their carrier on the way home. SO cute!!!

All of your girls are just too adorable Cin. You almost make me want to spoil a diva chin of my own hahaha, but no. =p I knew Button was purty gal, but I didn't realize how beautiful Artie is too. Congrats again and here's to a house full of estrogen! Oh and can't wait to visit again so I can snorgle everyone! lol!

All of your girls are just too adorable Cin. You almost make me want to spoil a diva chin of my own hahaha, but no. =p I knew Button was purty gal, but I didn't realize how beautiful Artie is too. Congrats again and here's to a house full of estrogen! Oh and can't wait to visit again so I can snorgle everyone! lol!

It's all about the snorgles! These two girls eat hay like pigs! I refilled their cup 2 hours ago and it's already empty. Artie is in love with her tube. I'm waiting for Button to climb in with her. I want to see a chinnie pile!

Ah, Cindy - Loo, I am so happy for you! They are beautiful girls and are going to be thoroughly spoiled! But remember, auntie Jenn is always here to help if they get to be too much for you ;)

Have fun with your new bebbies!

Latest posts

Back