Help Wee Companions Win a Grant

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attention!

Now is as good a time as any to vote for Wee Companions. They don't seem to be moving up and we have so many people on this forum I know we can do it.

Give a vote so the little guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchillas, rats and mice might win some grant money to help keep them healthy and happy until they find permanent homes.

Thanks for bumping the thread Carol. I am still voting but up to my eye balls at the moment with a new chin that came to me in stasis. Sparky is the perfect example of how a grant could help. So far we've spent $440 on him since last Saturday. I'll post his story when I have a chance.

Please, everyone get out and vote.

Thanks.

We're letting them lose ground!

Wee Companions' ranking has been slipping. Please, let's work hard at this voting thing. Menagerie has helped all these little animals int he shelter and has helped MANY people's pets on this forum in times of wildfires and other natural disasters. Let's return the favor. It doesn't cost a penny to you and only about a minute of your time.

I haven't voted before but I decided I will start, so I voted today, FYI for those like me who haven't voted before I will post the link here. Just type in Wee Companions and chose CA for the state, then you confirm your vote by a simple question (mine was cat). They are 2nd in CA and if they can win first they get $1000. The grand prizes are huge like $20,000 or something. Well here is a link to vote. http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/...k=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_home_sidetabs

Back