Help Wee Companions Win a Grant

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menagerie

Creative Genius
The Animal Rescue Site is having a grant contest that is super easy to participate in. The grants range from $1,000 to $20,000 and voting is daily from now through July 26th. Simply go to the link below, scroll down the page to the purple box and type in Wee Companions as the rescue name and CA as the state. When Wee Companions pops up click vote.

Vote Here

Your participation by voting daily will help us greatly in these tough economic times. Donations are down and the requests to take in animals is on the rise. This grant, in any amount, will go a long way to enabling us to help more animals and to provide the day to day requirements for the hundreds of animals already in our care.

Please help us out.

Feel free to pass this message along to everyone in your address book that you feel would be interested in helping us out.

Thank you all,

Meanie

P.S. P.S. If you have multiple browsers on your computer (e.g. FireFox,
InternetExplorer (IE), Chrome, Netscape, Opera, Safari, etc.), you can vote once from each browser.

P.P.S. You can participate in voting even if you are outside the US.

P.P.P.S. (If that's even possible?) "You can also vote from your cell phone if it has internet access."

Last edited:
I voted. I stumbled on this by accident. Maybe you should post a link or something in another section so people who are mostly on the Hedgie side would see it too.

I just voted and I will do the same for you as I did for the op in chit chat about the photo contest. I don't have 2 browsers on any of the office and home computers (& my phone) but I can vote 10 times today and will try very hard to keep voting because I know this is for a good cause. Keep us posted.

Good job guys. Yesterday when I checked Wee Companions listing they were listed in the 6700 range, today 495... keep voting. We've gotten them into the top 1000, now to drive them to the top 10!

Good job guys. Yesterday when I checked Wee Companions listing they were listed in the 6700 range, today 495... keep voting. We've gotten them into the top 1000, now to drive them to the top 10!
That is awesome. Thanks everyone. Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks everyone, we had a huge jump in ranking again yesterday. We are currently ranked 268 in the nation and #13 out of 1,257 in California. Please keep the votes coming. :dance3:

I voted from IE & Firefox....I'll continue to vote EVERY DAY!! I really hope your rescue wins!!!

Back